9: Stay

3rd person's POV:

Jungkook and Kai walked into the washroom.

As soon as they entered in the room,
Jungkook punched Kai on the face and kicked him on his ribs as Kai fell down,
"You fucking shit, stay away from Tae or you're gonna have more of this, and believe me i do what i say."

He said as he left the washroom and walked back to the table.

The 6 other guys stared at him.

No.

5 guys stared at him while Tae looked unfazed.

Why isn't Tae pissed? Jungkook thought as the others showered him with questions.

"GUYS." Jungkook almost shouted.
"NOTHING HAPPEND, I JUST PUNCHED HIM IN THE FACE AND CAME BACK." he continued.

"Oh, then its fine i don't want you fucking or making out with Kai, he's like the bitchiest person in the school, and of course Tae here wouldn't like it either." Jin said turing to Tae.

"Why would I care? He can do what he wants." Tae replied, expressionless.

And just like that, Jungkook's heart was shattered into a million pieces.

"Oh." Jin said, a little confused and disappointed.

The others sensing the tense atmosphere decided to change the topic.

"By the way, do yoou know Jennie? The really pretty girl in our school? She was dating Kai, i wonder why they broke up though."

"I know her, she's a nice person, probably realized how much of a dumbass Kai is that's why." Tae said with a chuckle.

Who the fuck is Jennie?Jungkook thought

Jungkook had started to like Tae as a friend now, atleast he thought so, he had completely no idea why he was being so protective over Tae. Is it only because of the money? He didn't think so, it was hard not to like Taehyung, he was cute, cheerful, kind, very handsome of course, the list could go on.

Jungkook thought that him being protective towards the boy was just because he didn't want to lose his money, but one part of him didn't believe that, that part of him told him that he loved Tae very much, even if it was just as a friend.

But that part of him was to small to be noticed so he ignored it.

~time skip to end of school~

Taehyung's POV:
Tae was thinking.....really hard.

"Did he actually make out with Kai or something? He probably did not, he told us that he punched him and came back, but why would he tell us anyway if he had made out with Kai? He possibly cannot do that though, Jungkook wouldn't do that, he wouldn't hurt me like this, but....he did last night.......ugh! I do not care about Jeon Jungkook, he does not nean anything to me, he probably doesn't even ca-"

He was cut off by someone grabbing his wrist and pulling him into an alley.

"WHY THE FUCK DOES EVERYONE HAVE PULL ME INTO A WEIRD PLACE AND THEN TALK TO ME, AND WHO TUE FUCK ARE Y-"

"Shhh, don't be loud, baby." the unknown voice said.

Wait.

It wasn't unknown......Kai?

"Kai?"

"Yes, baby i know you want this, i'm gonna fuck you so bad, you won't be able to walk for days, and your saviour isn'there either so there'sno one saving you now."

Kai said smirking.

"WHAT THE FUCK? STAY AWAY FROM ME."

"Hm...what should i do to you?"
"FUCKING LET ME GO."

"Now that ain't happening. How bout' we finish this at my place? Yes, let's go TaeTae, and don't even try to run away, you won't be able to."

Kai pulled him towards his house, which wasn't that far away, he ignored the swearing from the other boy, Tae even tried to yank his hand away but that was of no use, Kai was strong.

They entered an empty house. It was a nice house to be honest.

"Lucky for us my parents aren't home." Kai said, smirking again.
Tae glared at him, he ignored Tae.
He picked Taehyung and walked upstairs and threw him on the bed and locked the door with a lock and key so that Tae wouldn't run away.
"I'll be back, babe" he said as he walked into the washroom.

Jungkook's POV:

"WHERE THE FUCK IS KIM TAEHYUNG?" He screamed at his friends.

"We thought he was with you?" Hobi spoke up.

"He isn't, What the fuck?"

"FUCK" all of them said together.

_________________________________________
:)

Loving yourself is not easy, it happens slowly, good things take time, keep up the effort, you can do it!

I love you!!

_________________________________________