15 : Lights

...continued....

They all talked for about an hour before Jungkook got a call from his boss,

"Hello?"

"You probably met Joon and Yoongi?"

"Yes sir, I did."

"You see...I'm getting a little annoyed and....suspicious because of the amount of time you are taking so..."

"I understand sir."

"Are you sure you haven't made any kind of relation with the boy? If you did I would really disappointed and I'm afraid...I'll have to get you executed."

"....No sir of course I did not, and yes sir I understand your concern but trust me please I'll get him to you."

"Hm...okay, better be quick. I'm needy."The bastard said chuckling.

"Haha...yes sir." Jungkook said fake laughing, he was honestly very much disgusted even by the thought of what that guy would do to Tae.

There was a problem though....

He's suspicious.

Fuck.

He returned to the other guys and made an excuse to get home, Yoongi and Namjoon wanted to hang out a little with the other boys so they stayed, Tae was disappointed that Jungkook had to go but he didn't show it of course, though everyone knew he was.

Jungkook got to his apartment and drank some water, he was in a huge mess.

He couldn't hand Tae over, no way.

He couldn't just disappear either, they had headquarters everywhere, it wont be of any use hiding, they'll get caught anyway.

He can't quit either, because then they would kill him.

"UGH! WHY IS MY LIFE SO FUCKED UP?!"

"What do I do? What do I do? WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO?!"

He fell asleep due to all the stress...

While the others were done too, Yoongi and Namjoon were almost home.

When they entered they saw Jungkook sleeping like he was dead, they knew what the call was about, they also know how stressed Jungkook is so they wanted to leave him alone for a bit which is why they had stayed back.

They cooed at the boy sleeping and covered him with a blanket, he was pretty cold.

"He's gonna fall sick if he worries this much y'know." Namjoon said

"Yeah...but I dont know what to do about it...."

"Me too."

They hated seeing the poor boy so stressed since he was usually playful when he was with them, he never had to care about anything since his hyungs usually took care of everything for him.

~

After a few days of Jungkook being highly stressed, as Namjoon had predicted, he fell sick...

"Fever?"

"Yep."

"Anything else?"

"Really bad cold and he's coughing like mad."

"Oh my god, can I meet him?" Tae pleaded with namjoon as they walked home after tae's classes.

"No Tae, you'll get sick too."

"No, I'm coming to see him today."

"Tae..."

"No."

"Okay fine."

"Thank you." He said victoriously.

Tae and namjoon walked to Jungkook's apartment and as they entered, they saw him sleeping on the large bed, looking pretty sick, yeah he was looking pretty and sick.

After a few hours Jungkook woke up to Tae sitting at the foot of his bed scrolling through his phone.

"Uh...Tae?"

"Oh, you're up, let me get you something to eat."

"No no, not now but like what are you doing here? And where are Namjoon and Yoongi?"

"They've gone shopping, that's what they told me and I just wanted to see you....so I came over... I mean I can go if you want to stay alone."

"No, you're here now so shut up and stay."

"Well...okay, but I'm getting you something to eat."

"Tae, you dont need to..."

"Shut up." Tae said as he went into the tiny kitchen and put some ramen in the pot for it to cook.

After the ramen was ready he carried it to the bed and started to feed Jungkook.

"I'm not a baby, you don't need to feed me."

"You're my baby."

~

_________________________________________

:)

Think about the good things you did today, not about the ones you didn't :)

Love you!!

_________________________________________