23: First Love

They next morning all of them got ready by 10 a.m, their flight was at 11:30 a.m and they had already left for the airport by 10:30.

It didnt take much time to get to the airport so they would wait there for a while after all the security checks.

They had already got their guns and stuff there, Yoongi had some contacts through which they could smuggle guns, inside the country too.

After boarding the flight the six boys just slept again, since they hadn’t gotten enough sleep the previous night.

The flight took three hours to reach Daegu, they got off and headed towards the hotel that Namjoon had booked.

Tae was getting annoyed now, where they gonna do something to him? He knew that he had gotten Jungkook in trouble too, but he was here because of him in the first place, for some reason Tae wasn’t mad at Jungkook, though he would act like it when he would meet him.

He will come, of course he will.

Now that thought was changing to,

Will he come? Does he think I’m worth it?

Little did he know that Jungkook was already in the same city.

He would get food through that little slit in the door and the rest of the day he just sat in the room, mostly slept.

Everyday the guy named Eunwoo as he told him, would come, check on him, annoy him a little and go away.

He’s such a piss off, ugh

A few days passed like this.

They hadn’t really done anything to him till now, except move him from Busan to Daegu and Mr. Eunwoo was actually not the guy who had approached him, he was just someone who had come since Mr. Eunwoo couldn’t and had given Taehyung a little scare. The actual Mr. Eunwoo was pretty nice to him. He had a cute smile and he was tall too.

“Look taetae, I’m really sorry all this is happening to you, but just to clear it out I have no hand in this, I could never, and I’m not saying this so that you don’t tell on me to the cops later on, I mean it. And trust me I am trying to get you out of here. My father is the head of this place, and I just know that he is my father because everyone has told me so, I’ve never seen or heard of his actual name, he calls himself “falcon”, pretty cringe if you ask me.” Eunwoo had said to him earlier that day.

He looked like he could be trusted.

The next day Taehyung woke up to screaming outside his room.

“Falcon, please I will not! I would never help him! None of us helped him get away,I-“

This was followed by a scream. Which clearly suggested what had happened to the man.

Taehyung froze.

He knew they wouldn’t kill him, but he had never witnessed anyone dying.

He sat on the bed frozen for a while a while.

Meanwhile Jungkook, Yoongi, Hobi, Namjoon, Jimin and Jin had checked into their hotel.

“We sleep the same way and tomorrow we go to the main Daegu quarters.” Yoongi spoke up.

They all headed to their rooms, tired, after a nap they would meet again to plan for tomorrow.

Namjoon and Jin headed to their like the others did.

After settling down a bit Jin casually went and sat near Namjoon and just stared at him, he was reading a book oblivious to Jin. Finally Jin spoke up.

“Joon.”

“Hm?” Namjoon said not taking his eyes off from the book.

“Joon!”

He looked at Jin with a confused face.

“I need to tell you something and if you feel weird then just tell, please don’t make it awkward, okay?”

“You love me me? Because I do too!” Namjoon said before Jin could say anything more.

“What....?” Jin said, laughing from the inside seeing Namjoon’s expression.

He stared at Namjoon for some time with his “shocked” face while on the inside he was screaming.

Then he laughed and said.

“Joonie, oh my god your face, I love you too, you pabo!”

Namjoon’s jaw dropped.

This is not actually happening is it?

He shook his head a little.

Fuck, it’s actually happening.

He practically jumped on Jin hugging him.

“Awwwww.”

Jin smiled at his cuteness and they cuddled for a while before Yoongi called them down.

Yoongi was no idiot, he knew everything, he smiled as he walked to the dinner area.

Adorable.
______________________________________

Who wants to audition in jyp w/me hmu

This will prolly get over soon :)

The book I mean

Bye

______________________________________