25: Film out

Taehyung, Jimin, Jin and Namjoon reached their hotel. Yoongi, Jungkook and Hobi were supposed to be here soon, that's what Jungkook had told Namjoon on the call a few minutes ago.

They all settled down in their room, anxiously waiting for the three other boys to come back.

Taehyung was still deep in thought.

Jungkook where are you.

Come back to me please.

I miss you

It's been so long.

Please come back.

The doorbell cut him out of his thoughts, he watched Jimin get up and go to the door.

"Hello sir, is there a Kim Namjoon here? He has a visitor."

"Yeah, just wait a minute."

Jimin headed inside and asked Namjoon to go with the hotel staff member.

The two men headed down towards the hotel lobby.

The other man guided him to a car, Namjoon was confused, he didn't call anyone?

The door of the car opened to reveal a terribly bruised Hoseok, who was hysterically crying and an unconscious Yoongi.

He gasped and took them out of the car and almost instantly the door closed and the car left, but wait a minute.

Where was Jungkook?

He didn't ask Hobi yet, he took both the boys to their room, they were taken inside by a shocked Jimin and Jin while Taehyung had fallen asleep.

They treated Hobi's wounds and put him to sleep.

While Yoongi had woken up with a throbbing pain in the back of his head, on which Jimin put an ice pack.

Now the rest of them were extremely worried about Jungkook, they called him but he didn't answer.

Where is he?

______________________________

Oof it doesn't look like this is gonna end soon.

Smh.

I love you!

______________________________