18 : Home

Tae woke up the next day excited for today, which was of course because of Jungkook, he got out of bed quickly going through his morning routine, he looked at himself one last time before walking out of his house satisfied with how he looked.

Jimin had left early today, saying he had to do some extra practice.

He walked on the pavement, skipping a step and smiling widely, he had nearly reached his school when he was pulled towards a narrow valley, with his hands pinned behind his back.

"Jungkookie~ I know its you~"

"Well you would be dissapointed, cuz' it aint him." Came a voice, chuckling.

Tae gasped as he tried to get away from the man but the man was too large and strong for him so that he could hardly move, he tried to scream but the man was quick enough to cover his mouth.

"Oh no baby, you dont get to do that."

"Let me go!" Came Tae's muffled voice.

"Let you go?! Oh no princess, I cant do that." He said laughing.

 "Now how 'bout you take a deep breath and take all of this in." He continued as he brought a cloth to his nose, chloroform Tae thought and panicked, not being able to hold his breath for long as he had to inhale in all the substance, his vision getting blurry, as he completely blanked out.

"Now that's how you do it baby." The man said smirking.

He carried Tae to his van as he made a call,

"Sir, i've got him."

"Good, now bring him as soon as possible, kook will come too once he gets to know."

"Yes, sir." He said as he ended the call.

He started the van and headed towards the airport, to their main headquarters, which was in Busan , so he would have to take a flight there.

Tae woke up a few hours later, he was in the van now, the van slightly bouncing on the speed-breakers, he rubbed his eyes, his head hurt like fuck and he was still a little dizzy.

"Morning princess."

"Don't fucking call me that!" Tae snapped at him.

"So the baby's got an attitude now huh?"

"I am not a fucking baby."

"Mhm, sure love."

"Ugh."

"Well you better not try anything or I'm killing you right here."

"Why the fuck do you want me anyway?"

"Oh that? We just need you to get to Jeon Jungkook, name sound familiar? He's your little boyfie." He said now smirking widely.

"What? Why do you need to get to him?"

"Oh right, he hasn't told you has he?"

"Told me what?"

"He works for us."

"I'm sorry what?!"