24: 2nd grade

Warning: mentions of rape and suicide.

-

The next day the boys left the hotel, heading to the main Daegu quarters.

it wasn't a long drive, they checked their guns, which were fully loaded, extra bullets were also kept, they wore the bulletproof suits, and fixed the silencers on their guns and started to walk towards the building.

"Lee Enterprises."

They had worn track suits over the bulletproof vest to not attract any attention, as they walked further, they saw a few men and women looking around and whispering to each other every other minute or so. They moved away from the place.

Hobi went up to the reception and asked the lady for, where he was kept. It was pretty easy, she told him everything. Looks like Jungkook did have pretty good contacts.

They walked into the dark hallway and entered the emergency steps.

"He's on the third floor, third room from the exit, you guys head there I'll wait here, make sure your phones are on." Hobi said to them.

They nodded and started climbing the stairs.

They went in front of the room when they heard a shriek.

Jungkook stiffened.

"No! No! Get away from me! Don't fucking touch me Kai! Stay away!"

Kai?

He's here?

Without anymore delay Yoongi rushed inside, while Jungkook was frozen on the spot.

He pointed his gun at Kai and said.

"Off him. Now."

"Who the fuck-"

"Yoongi!" Taehyung screamed.

"I said off him." Yoongi said looking at Kai.

Kai got off with his hands in the air.

"On your knees." Yoongi said.

By then the rest of the boys had already come inside the room locking it from the inside.

"Now, I want you to tell me everything about yourself, how you got here and how the fuck did you know tae was here." Yoongi demanded.

"I- um, my dad, he's the boss of this thing. He told me to get Taehyung to him, I didn't know it was him until I came here. And they were probably gonna rape him together over there, I knew that so um..I kinda, you know..."

"You kinda wanted to rape him too." Namjoon finished his sentence.

Kai looked down.

 Gosh, where is dad, bet when he comes here he'll get rid of them.

The rest of the boys were comforting Taehyung, the poor boy had almost been raped , this happening for the second time in the last few months, he still wasn't over the last time Kai had done this, going through it all over again....it made him want to kill himself. Am I just nothing more than a body to these people? Does Jungkook think so? Am I worth nothing more than just a toy? Is my personality that terrible?

"Taehyung!" Jimin called again cutting taehyung off from these thoughts.

"Y-yes?"

"We're gonna leave okay? You can go home and rest, I'll stay with you."

He nodded and started to walk out, still busy with his thoughts not realising that Jin had put a hoodie and a face mask on him.

They walked further, till they were out of the building.

Yoongi and Jungkook were still with Kai, they tied him up and put him in a corner and left.

"Hey, where's Hobi Hyung?" Jungkook said.

Then he heard screams from a nearby room.

Both the boys ran into the room, and to their horror, they found Hobi, all tied up, they were beating him up.

"Aha, Hello Jungkook." One of the men said.

Yoongi was about to take out his gun but it was too late, he was pulled to a corner and hit on the head, which made him faint.

I don't want to deal with this shit anymore.

He pointed his gun at the man.

"Hm..not so fast dear." He said taking out a knife and held it near Hoseok's neck.

"Don't you dare." Jungkook said.

"Okay well do me a favour. Since you're gonna leave this agency which is pretty obvious, I want your memory of this placed to be erased. And well if you don't agree, then Jung Hoseok here will be a dead man, and I don't mind killing Yoongi too. Also don't worry we're not gonna kill you, thanks to the boss's step son, Cha Eunwoo."

Step son? I thought- never mind, but how do they know Hobi Hyung?

"How do you know Hobi Hyung?"

"Oh you don't know? He used to work here, and then he ran away, we couldn't kill him since we never found him, but thanks to you, we did." He said with a smirk on his face.

Jungkook was too much in conflict with himself to be shocked.

He would lose his memories of Taehyung, his friends, everything.

A life matters more than any of this, and since we're talking about two lives, that too being my Hyungs, I shouldn't even think further.

With that confirmed, he looked at Hobi, who was half unconscious, he looked back at the man and spoke.

"I'll do it. Let them go."

"Oh and just in case you were wondering why we don't wanna do this to Namjoon or Yoongi or Hoseok, they were never actually a part of anything, except a little kidnapping here and there, but you...you know everything."

"I wasn't wondering, now can you please let them fucking go and do whatever the fuck you want with me."

"Well, lets get on with it then."

______________________________

Hi

I'll try to finish this soon smh

Also thanks for reading this :)

I love you!

______________________________