6: Spring Day

Taehyung's POV:

Jungkook went into the balcony because apperently he had to take an important call, he wouldn't tell Tae what it was about and Tae, being his usual self kept asking him repeatedly.

"Tell me no pleasee."

"Tae no." Jungkook said sternly

"Please, please, please, pleasee."

"Ugh, fine its from my dad about....so he wants me to marry some girl who i don't want to marry." Jungkook lied easily, he was good at it after all.

"Clichè."

"Shut up."

They layed down on bed and Tae started speaking.

"You know you should tell your dad that you don't like her, i mean you can't just marry some girl you haven't met, and by the way, are you even straight?"

"Yes i am Tae."

Tae's heart sank.

"Oh, then what's the problem?and why did you ask if hobi was gay?"

"I do not like her, and i just couldn't think of anything else to ask so i asked that." Jungkook said kinda irritated because Tae was asking him too many questions.

"Then why don't you tell your parents that you don'tlike her? Unless they're the pushy types."

"They aren't but they seemed happy so i didn't."

"You sound like you don't wanna talk, anyway can i ask you something?"

Now jungkook was pretty annoyed.

"YES TAE MAKE IT QUICK AND PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP AFTER THAT CUZ I NEED SOME SLEEP AND YOU ARE EXTREMELY ANNOYING"

"Oh.....I-Im sorry, I'll just ask J-jimin hyung, im sorry for d-disturbing you"
Tae smiled bitterly with tears in his eyes and left...

~

Jungkook's POV:

Well Fuck.

He had messed up really bad, well Tae was annoying him and Mr. Lee just had to call and inform him RIGHT NOW that he needed to make it quick because they needed him to do something else.

Basically he had 1 more week to get Tae to Mr. Lee.

"Fuck my life" he whispered under his breath.

"No no no what should i do........agh! i can't lose my money over some annoying little idiot, ugh!"

He had no other option but to apologize to Tae.

He was only doing it for the money,
Not that he felt like shit because he had hurt the other boy of course.
~

_________________________________________
kook is an idiot oof, also i gave you a hint on yoonmin on the previous chapter if yall noticed ;)

And remember to eat enough and stay hydrated :)
I love you!
Joy :)
_____________________________________