2: Dionysus

Taehyung's POV:

"Tomorrow is a fucking Monday, ugh!"

Tae hated his university very much,not because he didnt have friends or anything, he was pretty popular at the university especially because of that pretty face of his. He just hated his university in general. Sometimes though he would enjoy university and that was mostly because of his best friend, they knew each other since Elementary school,  and also because he was tae's only hope of surviving university; Park Jimin, Equally popular to Taehyung, but never once letting it get to his head, he was the ideal good boy, but at the same time he was a very fun and interesting person.

                                                     ~Next morning~

"Tae if you don't get out of bed this minute, I'll leave without you!" Jimin shouted, pulling the covers off a very sleepy Taehyung.

"Jimin please just 5 minutes please." He said groaning.

"Kim taehyung." Jimin said in a low tone, he was beginning to lose patience now.

"Ugh....fine im getting out."Taehyung said, getting up and resting his back against the headboard, scratching the back of his neck, while Jimin smiled in victory.

"Finally!"

Tae got out of bed and went to the washroom to freshen up.

~Tiny time skip to breakfast~

"Yah! Eat a lil' less we need to go to school i dont need you vomiting on the way to school"Jimin said, while eyeing Taehyung, who was barfing down food like there was no tomorrow.

"Okay Jimin-ah, stop acting like my mom." Taehyung whined.

"Well its not my fault you are such a baby so I gotta be the mom.Too bad Jin hyung doesn't live with us. He would have knocked some manners into you."

"Yeah, it would be nice if he did he can definitely cook way better than you."

"Shut up you ungrateful swine."

"Let's go ,we're getting late."

"And since when do you care?"

"Enjoy it while it lasts."

"Lets just go, ugh." Jimin said as he closed the door, sighing as his best friend skipped forward before him.

Jungkook's POV:

"Sir I dont get this,you want me to bring you a good looking guy and for what may i know?"

"So.....we will try to get some rich girl or guy fall for him after training him of course and then we'll be kidnapping the rich kid and then what should we do; a classic ransom or you wanna do something else?"

"Sir i have way more important stuff to do why don't you just take joon or yoongi Hyung  to do this?"

"They're currently trying to rob the bank because we're running out of cash and also are you not aware that our customers have decreased very much?"

Jungkook sighed. Dealing with this guy would never be easy.

"Pd-nim do realise how lame that excuse is?This mission is so basic it actually sounds stupid and its probably gonna be stupid'er' when i do it i mean like seriously can't we do something else with the boy like something serious so that i get motivation to actually kidnap this kid?!"Jungkook let out all his frustration in one breath.

"Hmmm......ok I'll think about it just get me the boy first and then you can decide what to do with him."

"Can we just use him for entertainment? I mean he is supposed to be pretty after all."

"What do ya mean, you cannot do that only the bosses do that" he said emphasizing the you.

"Fine I'll get him for the bosses."

"Ok then...tell me your price."

"6 million." A smirking Jungkook said.

"Aren't you pushing your luck a little too much?"

"Fine 4.5."

"That's better."

"Oh and till when do i bring him?"

"Take your time after all he's just for entertaining the bosses"

"Ok sir I'll get you one bye."

"Bye kid."

_________________________________________
Ahhh im honestly not satisfied with this but here it is.

And remember life doesn't always go how you want it to, but in the end, it'll all be fine, for everyone, and if you need someone to talk to, my dm's are open :)

I love you!!

Ps. credits to @berrysoobinnie for editing my terrible writing, thank u sooo much <33

_________________________________________