1: Pied Piper

3rd person pov:

Jeon Jungkook was a "supplier" of people.

He worked for Lee enterprises,

Which from the outside looked like a normal business company.

On the inside it was an agency which supplied people who will be trained and "used" as drug peddlers and if they're good at nothing then they're used as "entertainment" for the bosses.

The bosses were basically the ones in charge of everything.

Jungkook was one of the most trusted and reliable suppliers.

The "order" would take a maximum of 1 week to reach if the order was to be "shipped" from another country otherwise Jeon Jungkook would probably take around three days for the delivery.

And this is NOT exaggeration.

After two years of working here he had got used to screaming and crying people begging him to let them go, and believe it or not he had fallen for the crying a few times but not anymore of course, now he wouldn't give a fuck even if they died crying unless they were supposed to be bought alive obviously.

And most of them were to be bought alive since they were to be used as drug peddlers.

The ones who would threaten the agency of telling everything to the authorities would of course get killed by the jeon jungkook himself.
Which makes him a supplier and an executioner too.

He had not failed a single order in the past 1 year and had a pretty good reputation among the suppliers because of that.

This time though his order was a bit odd.

_________________________________________

So ill be leaving you hanging here lmao
I might not update regularly but please bear with me uwu.

 And remember that you're very important and if You're going through a hard time, it'll all be okay :) 

Love you!

Joy :)

_________________________________________