10 : Tear

Trigger warnings:
This chapter contains mentions of sensitive topics such as mentions of rape, please do skip this chapter if uncomfortable.
Thank you
______________________

3rd person pov:

Kai came out of the washroom...looked around and he couldn't find Tae...

Well he couldn't have run out or something because all the doors were locked, he saw no broken windows either.

"TaeTae where are you?~"

Tae was hidden under the bed, like seriously Kai is such a dumbass, he didn't look under the bed first.

Jungkook pov:

He ran along the path that Tae usually took while going home and there it is, he saw that ridiculous Haikyuu jacket that Tae would never take off.
He was scared shitless now, but he knew where to go.

He panted as he sprinted towards Kai's house and it was locked of course.

Taehyung pov:

He still hadn't found me, I was gonna come out of my hiding place but my being the clumsy idiot i am I bumped into his stupid lamp thingy and it fell. And in no more than five seconds Kai was back.

"Well well....look what we have here, You deserve a punishment don't you cutie?"

"Kai stay fucking away from me."

"Nuh uh, ain't happening, you're gonna get a punishment baby boy."

He pushed me onto the bed and started to rip off my clothes until i was naked.

He stared at me while i tried to cover myself with the blankets.

He chuckled and grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him, i screamed, but it was of no use.

He started to tie my hands and legs to the ends of the bed. I was confused.....why is he tying me up?

After tying me up he got up and stared at me a little more.

Then he went into a washroom a brought a.....balloon?

Is he gonna choke me with that or something?

I thought he was gonna hurt me, but i didn't know you could hurt someone with a balloon.

Then he started removing his clothes and.....damn he's hot.

He smirked as he saw me blushing, then i realized i didn't want to be here in the first place and my blush turned into a glare.

Jungkook pov:

I tried to break the locks, i couldn't so i searched for windows...luckily i found one, i broke it and removed the remaining pieces of glass with my T-shirt, as i got inside, i heard a yelp.
Taehyung is definitely here.

Taehyung pov:

He got on top of me and started to caress my ass? What the fuck is he even doing?

Then after a few strokes he smacked it really hard and damn that hurt like crazy, i yelped and he just smirked more.

I want to fucking cut off that disgusting smirk of his.

Then he started moving his hand on my......thing.

I moaned really loud, he smirked even wider.

Why the fuck did i moan? I didn't mean to...

I don't like this, i want him to stop.

Jungkook pov:

I ran in that direction and then i heard moans, now i was really scared so i ran faster....then i saw them.

_________________________________________
...what am I even doing in life

Also remember that this is a difficult time but you're not alone, it'll all be over soon!

Love you!!

_________________________________________