30: Hope world

Jungkook was gonna get married to the love of his life today.

And taehyung was gonna get married to the love of his life.

They were gonna get married today.

It had been three years and the boys had fallen more in love with each other with every passing day. Jin and Namjoon were next since Jin had already proposed to Namjoon and of course the other had said yes. Yoongi and Jimin were not exactly ready for marriage yet, they were taking it slow and as for Hobi and Eunwoo, they had adopted their first child, namely Cha minji, she was loved by all the other boys especially her uncle Jimin.

So, today was the day and Tae wasn't nervous, he was definitely not nervous about his looks since he knew he looked good, even if he didn't all he needed was a reassuring "I love you" from Jungkook which he got everyday. He was more excited than nervous.

Then the most beautiful moment of their lives came.

"You may now kiss."

And beautiful it was, with tears running down jungkook and taehyung's face they kissed each other and the audience went wild especially the six boys watching them intently. Jimin was sobbing really bad, his best friend was getting hitched for God's sake, how couldn't he.

The day was beautiful.

The night was beautiful.

Everything was how it was supposed to be.

Perfect.

-

Two years had passed since Jungkook and Taehyung had gotten married and now they welcomed their first child into their home. Jeon Jiwoo, such a pretty name.

Both of them looked at her fondly.

"She is adorable, isn't she?"

"Yes, god I can't believe such amazing things have happened in my life."

"Same."

"We sure are very lucky." Jungkook said smiling widely, showing off his bunny teeth.

"We are." Taehyung smiled back.

End.

_____________________

Well I did end up writing that sequel :)

Once again thank you for reading, love you!!

_____________________