11: Seesaw

Jungkook's POV: (Continued)

....then I saw them.

I wanted to stab my eyes. Tae was fucking naked,he was under Kai while Kai was......um doing stuff to him. My eyes.....Oh My God.

I ran over to them, while they stared at me with wide open eyes.

I pushed Kai off Tae and started to beat him up, I think I broke his ribs again....I twisted his arm and pinned it to his back as he he screamed in pain.

"You fucking asshole, I fucking warned you not to come closer to him, how dare you fucking touch him you bitch?"

"GET OFF ME DUDE, HE AIN'T YOUR BOYFRIEND OR ANYTHING SO WHY THE FUCK DO YOU EVEN CARE?"

"It's none of your business you little bitch" I said as I slammed his head on the wall and he fainted.

I looked around to see a shocked Tae,

"Is he dead?!" He asked almost panicking.

"Nah, he just fainted."

"Oh my god, what the utter fuck."

I walked towards him and started to untie him, not gonna lie he looked hella hot tied up like this. Me being the complete pervert I am, I started staring.

"Yah! Jeon Jungkook, do not stare at me you pervert!"

"I don't blame myself though you look damn hot tied up like this." I blurted out without thinking.

"JEON JUNGKOOK."

"Jeez, relax I'm not gonna do anything to you" I said clearly wanting to do something.

It was kinda awkward after I untied him because he was naked.

We searched for his clothes, he bent down to search under the bed and damn, it was getting hard to control myself so I started to stare...again.

"JEON FUCKING JUNGKOOK, I CAN FEEL YOU STARING."

"Well...oops."

"Oops." Tae mimicked me.

"Did you find them?"

"Yeah, they're here."

"Let's get outta here."

"Mhm." Tae said as we walked out of the house.
____

"Hm...so aren't you gonna thank me?"

"No I will not."

"Well okay then." I said as we walked further.

By the time we reached my house, it was pretty late, I turned to him.

"Wanna stay over? Your's is really far."

"I'll walk back."

"No you will not, you will stay over because I'm not leaving you alone at this time, now call Jimin, he must be looking for you, he was hella worried, also tell him you're staying with me."

"No I'm not I would rather walk back home."

"Kim Taehyung." I said in a low and dangerous voice.

"Jeez, okay okay, I'll stay."

"Good for you, now call jimin."

"Hm.." he said as he took out his phone and called Jimin...

"Hello? Jimin?"

"Yeah, ill tell you everything tomorrow but like can you please stop screaming?"

"Jimin. I'm okay."

"Yes I'm sure, I'm with jungkook right now I'll be staying over with him okay?"

"Thanks and yeah I will eat something, go to sleep jiminie."

"Yeah me too, bye."

"Come on." I said pulling him inside.

"Can't believe I'll be staying with a pervert who was staring at my ass not long ago."

"It ain't my fault your ass is perfect."

"Why, thank you Mr. pervy!"

"You're welcome, and Mr. pervy? What are you? 6?"

"Shut up."

We ate food and headed to bed.

"Guess we're sleeping on the same bed."

"Nu uh, I'll sleep on the couch."

"No you will not." I said as I tackled him down on the bed and wrapped my hands around him tightly and securely.

"Ugh! Leave meeeeee..." he said as he struggled to get out, well I'm way stronger than this cutie here.

Finally he gave up because he was really tired and dozed off.

Suddenly I felt like I had to protect this little boy from the whole world.

I stared at his beautiful face for a long time and realised that maybe I had grown to like this boy, even if it's a little.

I cuddled into his neck and we both slept comfortably beside each other.

_________________________

uwu

Never be ashamed of yourself, you're one of a kind, you're special, mistakes can happen, but your mistakes don't define you :)

Love you!!

______________________________