16: Love Is Not Over

"You're my baby."

"Huh?! Wha-"

Before Jungkook could say another word Tae placed his lips on Jungkook's and started kissing him.

It was short and sweet before they parted, shocked of what had just happend.

"Woah...I-"

Tae couldn't continue as Jungkook pulled him down and switched their positions so that he was on the top, he stared at Tae for a minute after which went on to smashing their lips together and kissing Tae roughly. He slowly slid his toungue out of his mouth and started licking tae's lips, asking for permission, Tae being the submissive person he was did not hesitate to open it for Jungkook to enter and explore every corner of his warm mouth. Tae couldn't help but make tiny noises and whimpers as Jungkook played with his toungue.

After a few seconds they pulled away, short of breath and a little fazed at the events.

"Tae, that was fucking amazing."

"I-I know right."

"I cant believe this is happening, oh my god, you're finally mine, Ahhhhhhh!"

"Well....not technically because you gotta asked me out for that." Tae said getting more excited by the second.

"Well..."

"Yes?" Tae said more excited than he should be.

"Will you be my...."

"Your...?"

"Baby boy." Jungkook cringed at the words as he smirked.

"Jungkook!"

"Okay, okay...will you be my boyfriend TaeTae?"

"Yes! Fucking Yes!"

After hearing this Jungkook leaned in once again to kiss the other boy but-

"Yah! C'mon not in front of us again!" Came a voice from the end of the room.

"Joon hyung?! Yoongi hyung?!" Tae screamed in shock.

"Joon you idiot, You didn't have to interrupt them you know."

"Well I dont want to see Jungkook eat up Tae."

"Joon-" Yoongi said now holding his stomach and laughing.

After he was done he turned to Jungkook, who was still on top of Tae glaring at yoongi and namjoon.

"Hm so kook...from where did you learn how to kiss like that."

"Well...uhm...I..dont know?"

"Ugh, whatever it was disgusting to watch." Namjoon added.

"Very." Yoongi agreed with him.

"So...you guys are a thing now, right?"

"I guess so." Jungkook replied smiling at Tae.

"Also Jungkook? Didnt you have a cold?" Tae asked.

"Oh that...it might have healed yesterday, and I might have not wanted to go to classes, and I might or might not have faked it."

"Jungkook you little shit!" Yoongi screamed.

"You made me do YOUR laundry you asshole!" He continued.

"And I fucking washed the dishes!" Namjoon screamed after him.

"Well..." Jungkook looked at his hyungs and then he smashed his lips on tae's again.

Biting and licking his lips asking for permission which he got in no time.

"Bet they're gonna go away now"Jungkook thought and he was right, the next second yoongi and namjoon were running out of the apartment with their hands covering their eyes.

He pulled away and looked at Tae, and smirked which caused a deep shade of red to appear on tae's face.

Everything was perfect until Jungkook's phone rang.

"Ugh! m' sorry baby I gotta take this."

"Yeah sure, I need to go anyway, jimin will be looking for me." Tae said blushing at the nickname as Jungkook got off him and he headed out.

~~~~

Taehyung PoV.

OH MY GOD!

I HAVE A BOYFRIEND!

FUCKING BETTER, I HAVE JUNGKOOK AS MY BOYFRIEND!

OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD!

FUCK, I NEED TO TELL JIMINIE, AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!

TAEHYUNG BREATHE. BREATHE. FUCKING BREATHE! OH MY GOD.

HE KISSED ME!

HE FUCKING KISSED ME WITH HIS DAMN TOUNGE IN MY MOUTH.

FUCK HE TASTES AMAZING.

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!

~~~~

Jungkook picked up his phone and groaned after reading the caller ID.

Boss.

You know what? Fuck this I'm quitting.

"Hello?"

"Jeon Jungkook."

"Yes sir."

"Too much time."

"Sir I can explain-"

"No. You can leave this thing, I want you to come back."

"You know what sir?"

"What?"

"I fucking fell in love with the boy, he's the most precious person I know in my life, he's someone I actually care about you know? And I do not fucking plan on bringing him to you or coming back to you, so stay the fuck away from me or I swear to god I will fucking ruin you, and you know I can do that. And guess what, you just lost your most reliable supplier because I fucking quit." He screamed into the phone and hung up before the other could say anything.

He sighed, he was in trouble and he knew that.

They were gonna try to kill him now.

He had gotten himself into deep shit.

Wait a minute.....they had tae's personal details, they knew how he looked....

Tae was in danger.

Fuck.

__________________________________

They're finally together after 15 chapters and

THE CLIMAX IS FINALLY STARTING.

Hope u didnt quit on this book :)

And don't forget that you're beautiful :)

Love you!!

Ps. Thanks to all the people who have have voted and read this book so far, since it has been pretty boring until now, love yall, yall are the best!!!

__________________________________