Chapter 23: Cute

Melissa's POV:

I walk in the building with Mr. Smith, giving him a small but awkward smile.

"Good morning sir."

He chuckles at me with a bright smile, putting his hands in his pockets.

"Call me Alexander."

My eyes switch left and right.

"Um..," I react at a loss for words.

"Is there something wrong Melissa?"

"No si-. I mean Alexander. Doesn't it seem unprofessional for me to call you by your first name?"

"Not necessarily. But, if you're more comfortable with Mr. Smith, you may continue to use it as you please."

I nod.

"So, I'm guessing that man you were with just a few minutes ago was your husband?"

"Yes," I answer.

He shrugs his shoulders.

"He seems nice."

I smile just at the thought of Justin.

"He's amazing," I say blushing.

He looks over at me, noticing my blush.

"He seems to have an effect on you."

I bite down on my lip, hiding my smile.

I hear him clear his throat.

"Anyway, today's a busy day. Have you thought about the even we're planning?"

My eyes widen in excitement.

"Actually, I have! There's a lot of things I have!," I shout in excitement.

"Good."

* Later *

Justin's POV:

* Flashback *

I continue to walk in the park with Melissa hand in hand, a smile never leaving my face.

I put one of my hands in my pockets to find some warmth, and I feel something. I quickly look in my pocket and see a ring.

It was my mother's and I was supposed to give to to Melissa for another Christmas present. I'll guess I'll use it for something else.

I look over at Melissa and admire her beauty. She's stunning.

I pull her closer to me and kiss her temple, catching her attention and bringing a smile on her face.

"I love you," I mumble against her forehead.

She leans up and kisses my nose.

"I love you more Justin."

It's amazing what love can do to you. It can make you happy, make you smile. Make you do and say things you've never thought of doing in your whole entire life.

I know it's only been a few weeks, but I don't want to lose this feeling.

The feeling of being happy, waking up with a smile everyday because of her. The feeling of being loved by her. The cuddling, the kisses, the sex.

The sex is not as important as the other one. But, I'm not complaining.

I don't wanna lose the feeling of being in love.

I love Melissa and I spend the rest of my life with her.

I wanna be with her forever, until and after my last breath.