Chapter 13: Deal

Justin's POV:

"Where the fuck is this motherfucker?," I ask Za, pacing around the living room.

"Chill bro. He'll be here," Za assures.

"He had to catch a flight from Vegas to New York last night. He'll be here," Khalil tells me.

Melissa continues to sit on the couch, her hand over her belly while remaining silent.

She has a little baby bump since she is now two and a half months.

She's been a little distant lately. It's been two damn weeks.

I'll kiss her and she'll pull away, making up an issue. I'll try talking to her, and she'll talk little.

What's gotten into her?

I'm taken out of my thoughts when I hear the doorbell ring.

Za quickly gets up and gets the door. A few seconds he appears with another male.

I examine him. Tattoos, muscles, looks pretty strong.

Worst of all, he's attractive.

I hope this motherfucker doesn't give me a reason to blast his fuckin' brains out.

"This is Chris, the leader of our gang," Za introduces.

I hold my hand out and give him a handshake.

"I go by Breezy, too," Chris adds.

"Have a seat man," I insist.

He takes a seat on the other couch and I sit down near Melissa.

"So, you heard why I called you here. Right?," I ask.

"Yeah. Shit going on with the gang," Chris answers.

"Yeah. Half of my gang is not careful enough. Some got killed. That hasn't happened in months. Some people are getting attacked out of no where. I actually haven't been with my gang at the headquarters in a while."

"Why?," he asks.

"Shit happens man. I'm married now. Drama pops out of no where and it's my job to fix it. Melissa comes first."

"Who's Melissa?"

"The only female in the motherfuckin' room," I spat.

I grab Melissa's hand, holding it tight.

"Damn. Sorry man," he apologizes.

He looks at her, giving her a small smile.

I clench my teeth, fighting the urge to choke him.

"I'm also having a baby," I add.

"Oh shit," he breathes out.

"Yeah, now you see why I need your help. I never thought my gang would be struggling, let alone this much. We're all over the news and police are up our ass. Gangs all over this country know about us. They wanna take us down. Five gang members of mine have been arrested. They have been questioned by police and authorities, but they didn't snitch."

"'Cause snitches get motherfuckin' snitches," Za interrupts.

I snicker a little, but turn back to the situation.

"And I heard you need some help?," Chris brings up.

"Yeah. Let me make a deal with you..."

Chris raises his eyebrows before leaning forward.

"What is it Bieber?"

"Listen. I need your help. It's nothing you're not already used to. I just need the Shadows to form an alliance with me."