Chapter 10: Crazy

Justin's POV:

I continue to walk down the street as I see Melissa's perfect figure walking a few yards ahead of me, alone.

"C'mon Melissa. It's freezing babe. Let's go home."

She stops in her tracks and turns back to face me, her eyes narrowed.

"Fuck you! You're such a fuckin' dick! All the times you saved my motherfuckin' life! All the times you begged for my forgiveness! Now, you wanna call it quits?! What the fuck Justin?!"

She turns back and continues walking, me trailing behind her.

"Melissa, I didn't mean it," I tell her, speeding up.

"Fuck off!," she spats.

"Melissa, listen to me. I just was angry. I didn't mean it. I wanna be with you for the rest of my life."

I hear her scoff.

"Bullshit!," she snaps.

I sigh in frustration, then I smirk.

"Baby girl?," I sing sang.

"What you ugly ass motherfucker?"

"Damn baby," I mumble.

I hear her groan loudly as she continues to walk, ignoring me.

I shove my hands in my pockets, following her.

"Ugly ass motherfucker? You got it all wrong babe. I'm sexy as all hell! I'm a fuckin' sexy panther!"

"A sex panther?," she says.

"Mhmm."

"Remember our first kiss?," I randomly ask.

"Justin, go the fuck away. I wanna be alone."

"No can do baby girl."

She groans as I continue to follow her.

"Anyway, I was a little scared to kiss you at first. But, that has been my dream for too many damn years for me to chicken out at that moment."

"Justin, it was only a few years that you've known me," she corrects.

I laugh at her.

She stops in her tracks again and she stares at me, her eyebrow raised.

"What's so fuckin' funny?"

I shake my head.

"Funny that you say that. Yes, I've only known you for a few years. Weren't you the one that told me 'Love doesn't have a time?'"

She continues to have the same confused expression on her face until she finally realizes what I'm talking about.

"That dinner on the day yo-"

"On the day I proposed to you," I say, finishing her sentence.

She looks down and I come towards her, gently grabbing both her hands.