nine

Tae's POV-

It's been 2 hours i've been meeting new peoples of the pack. I'm honestly tired of all the dancing, walking and carrying Hannie the whole event on my hips.I don't complain but we omega's are born weak but I love my omega son way tooo much. His cute doe eyes which he makes when he asks me to carry him or make him some special food. But I cannot notice my alpha. Is he even in here?

I know he's not in here.My chest hurts.I know what that means. I just don't wanna accept the reality. I can already feel the burn of the wound on my arms. What do I even expect from him - to come to me and ask me to pleasure him? I am just a mere omega and a male to be precise. I can't pleasure him like any female omega would.

" Eomma I would like to go back to my room. Hannie's even sleeping and I'm also tired. Please Eomma. "- I asked for her permission if I could go back to my room to sleep.

" Yes Tae. You can take rest. I'll handle everything here! "

I walked to the kids room to let Hannie sleep so that I can change him into a sleeping attire. I laid him down on the bed and he was clutching my shirt so tightly that I can't leave him on the bed. I gently took his fist and tried to open them to leave my shirt. He started whining.
" Let go baby. "

" Eom-ma don't. Please no leave hanie. Hann-ie will be good."

" Baby..... I'll just change your dress.. Eomma will not leave Hanniee. Okayy? "

" Hmmm"

I gently took away his fisted hands from my shirt and went into the closet to get him a dress. I changed him and remembered my other kid. Jungheee. The hyper-active alpha.

I mindlinked Jin hyung to bring Junghee to the room so that he can sleep and it's already late.

I could here the creak of the door and as I was going to go to the door to pick up Junghee, Hannie started whining. I could see him forming a pout, and I know if he was awake, he would be showing his  tear pooled eyes.

I laid down Hannie on the bed and went to Jin hyung to get Junghee. He was sleeping too but he was whimpering in his sleep. Is he having a nightmare? Or probably he's just overwhelmed?

As I laid him down on the bed and changed his clothes, Junghee was still whimpering.

"Junghee... Wake up baby. Babyyyy.. "

"Mo......... Mmm.... Momm-mmyy"

"Why you crying Junghee? Baby is everything okay? Ohh myy babbyy what happened? Look at me Junghee.. "

" Mom-my, Junghee's leg hurts. Hurts bad. Junghee can't stop. "

"Aww baby.... Let me get some oil. Mommy is going to massage Junghee's feet. You'll feel better after that. Okay? "

I quickly went down stairs and got the oil from Jin hyung.

I could see junghee sitting in the same position of left him. Poor child.

" Mommy is here baby. I'll make your ache go back. Junghee will b-

" What happened Junghee? "- as fast as I could react to the scent, he was standing just next to me.

" Junghee answer me"

" JUNGHEE -

" Eomm-ma...

" Alpha stop using your true alpha voice on the kids. See what you did. "

Both the kids were whimpering loudly and my little Hannie poor kid was crying. It was too much pheromones for the kids.

"Hannie.. I'm sorry. Appa is sorry. " I could see Hannie being so much terrified that he started wailing louder while coming to the other side of the bed to me. I could visibly see guilt flash in the Alpha's eyes.