twelve

~ 2 month skip ~

Tae's POV-
Awkard. Uncomfortable. Ugly. That's what I feel with this heavy perky filled up boobs. I can't do anything at a stretch. My boobs would start hurting. I cannot sleep for more than 3-4 hours without leaking my milk. I change 5 dresses per day.

You may ask why I'm not feeding it to my Hannie? Well, it is because it takes 2 months for the milk to be fit for the kid. So here I'm sitting at the edge of my bed trying to ease out the pain.

Jungkook's POV-

Some folks wear a smile, this guy was the smile. Everything about him was a soft and understated joy as he greeted each person. I went to there for the warrior fight, but I got so much more. I and all those other people were the patients in his surgery as he asked them about their day,their lives and welcomed the emotions that tiptoed out. I wondered how many went on to be better pack members, better mates, better parents , a spreading out of goodness from just one man. My mate,  was the kindest person around and I never thanked him for all that he gave.

Beauty is not the flower be-speckled with dew in the thin light of dawn,nor it is the volunteer at the soup kitchen who missed their own Christmas meal, it is also not a lioness hunting on the plains. It is blue- haired, pouting lips and sparkling eyes,with a small waist and neck which was just ready for hickeys and which had a bright red mark, and don't get me started on his perky nipples.They look so inviting.So full and so hot. It was yesterday when we were having lunch that the kids pointed out something wet at his chest and my mate being the shy omega became a red tomato. And thats when I realised his body is making milk and its leaking. So obedient. And thats when I had to convince a hysterical crying pup and one defensive pup that their mother is not ill,its just his body is changing a bit.And they stopped crying when their mother came down wearing another shirt and told them so.And then I had to face my own mother which lets say didn't go as I wanted it to .

Currently we are sitting at the dining table waiting for my mate to show up so we can start our breakfast but i wonder whats taking him so long.Is he not awake?

"Mom, I think I should go check on Taehyung!"

"Yess Kook. I wonder what is he doing?"

I take the stairs and knocked on his door but no answer came. So I opened the door and the sight I was meet with got me a hard-on.My mate was shirtless with his uppper body on display and his eyes widening as if he was doing something wrong. He stood up abruptly covered his perky and pink nipples.Honestly,they look so painful. Throbbing red and beads of milk dripping out of his nipples.

"Are you leaking?"

"Y-ees Alp-ha"

"Is it painful?"

"Yess.Ple-ease st-op sta-ring at th-em."

And stopped staring but lifted my eyes again to face those nipples.I mean how can I not look at them when they look so inviting.My wolf is going beserk.

"Pl-ease"

"Yeah sorry.Get dresssed and come down we are waiting for you."

"y-es Al-pha"

And I came back to the dining area.

After sometime he came down to the table.ANd Hannie was the happiest to see his eomma.

"O-mmaa han-ie mwi-ssed youu soo m-uchh"

"Ohh my baby eomma is here lets get your tummy filled."

I watched the interaction between my son and my mate and my mom caught me staring.

"Taehyung why were you late son?Is there anything wrong,you look distressed"