twenty-two

Third person's POV-

Jungkook's happiness had no idea when he just confirmed last night that his mate, his Taehyung,his beautiful,cute Taehyung is pregnant and they are going to have a kid soon.All his worries have long gone. He enters the room where his mate was getting his check-up to confirm his pregnancy.

" Taehyung"

"Alpha"

Jimin, who was present there throughout the checkup took this as his cue to leave the room and give some privacy to the new parents.

"Taehyung,every time I think I'm happy at the present time,you come up and give me something so valuable that you make me question my existence."

"Jungkook, no no you are the one  who is making me so so happy. I couldn't have done this by myself,yk what I mean!"

"Taehyung,I was serious tho. I'm so so happy."

"Alpha.Let's go back home. The kids must be waiting, and I also have to make you and the kids dinner."

"About that...uhhh... Taehyung. We are going to the Rattlesnake pack to retrive our Namjoon hyung."

"WHen? And why did you not say that to me?"

"We are going tonight at dawn"

---------------X---------------

At dawn-

The whole pack was present at the pack grounds to send off there armies to fight and win their beloved beta who was loved by everyone because of  knowledgeability and kind soul.

Taehyung walked to the front where his mate was standing to lead the pack.

The Alpha could see his mate had been crying because he had a tomato nose and his eyes had leftover tears.

"Stay Safe Alpha. And come back home to your pack,your Kids and your mate.I'll be wai-ting"

"Taehyung,After I come bacck ,I want a nice break with you tho."

"and Alp-ha bring my comrades back home. Not even one life should be taken away."

"Tae- you know that's not what you have to tell."

Taehyung went upto the stage or the elevated platform.

"Ah-ahem...hii."

"Ahh Ta ,you're the Luna of this pack.I think I'll have to do it.-

"I , Jeon Jungkook,the Alpha of Bangtan Pack want my Luna,Kim Taehyung to take the leadership on my behalf till I come back safe after winning the war."

And all the pack members clapped and graciously welcomed Taehyung to become their Luna. And the pack member who had already turned wolves howled to show their respect to the luna.Jungkook could feel Taehyung's nervousness and anxiety.He turned towards Taehyung.He knew if there's anyone who could go through taehyung is/will be his wolf.

"hello mate" A big,a giant black wolf was present in the middle of the stage while nuzzling his snout on Taehyung's neck.

"Koo"

"TAehyung,this is me Jungkook. This bastard is shut me up cause he wants to talk to his beautiful mate. A cute giggle followed after and the whole pack could have sworn they saw the softest site on Earth.

"Taehyung,I know, everyone here knows you are the best person to be crowned the Luna. I trust you to take care of my people. I have seen you take care of the pack as they are your own. Tae ,even if I come back or not. Please take care of the pack,of yourself and my 3 kids. I love y-

"mate me Jk"

"Dammit you dog, don't shut me down completely you bloody bast-

"Mate,I shut human.Now it's only me"

"Aww my Alpha. Go fight the battle. after that I'll allow you to go on a run with V. He's also eager to go on a run."

With that all the warriors and the beta's of the pack lead by Jungkook went into their neighboring pack to bring back Namjoon.

__________X_________________