fifteen

Woowwwwww! 10k.... Feels unrealistic and amazing. Love you all loadsss. To people who have voted or have not voted, to people who have commented or have never commented, to people who have the same chapters over and over again to those who just have read it once, thank you allll. Even if you have just read one chapter or all of them, thank you. Just know that you mean a lot. To all those new readers and the ones who keep coming back, thank you. Lastly to all those readers who might find my story interesting and start reading sometime in future, thank you to you tooooo. Lastly thank you idontgiveashitboiii. Whatta an amazing readerrr. You inspired me a lot by voting and commenting everytime. Love you loadsssssjssss.

This is Tae's outfit for the story! Just imagine him wearing a skirt.

Third person POV-

Taehyung was getting the kids ready for school. He has mentally prepared himself to kill the teacher who hit his son. His wolf was howling in  anger- well no that's not the reason, his wolf was howling because somewhere deep down he felt " what if all the people think like that? " " What if the kids grow up and leave him? " Nooo his hannie won't leave him and what made his frustation and anxiety worst was the question if the Alpha loved him because he knows the omega is important to his kids and not because he likes Taehyung.

"Eo-mma han-nie do-n't l-ike this? "

"Whatt Han?what don't you like"

"Eom-ma don't like going school."

"Baby ,i'll talk with miss yeri and no one will tell you anything bad from today. Okay? Your Appa will also be there"

"Ap-pa? No eo-mma ,Appa will be angry on Haann."

Just then the other twin comes upto his brother to console his crying brother.

"Yah Han, your hy-un will prwotect you. Don't cry, Ha-nnie."

"see Han your brother will protect you. Now stop crying and give me that beautiful smile of yours. And lets go."

The twins walked along side their mom to the dining table where Jungkook was already waiting for them.

"Mworni Appa" "morning Alpha"

"Morning .....hmmm i'll be waiting in the car. You guys have breakfast and come soon."

The kids had cereal and milk while Tae had a glass of strawberry shake. After finishing the food they went to outside to see the car parked while Jungkook was sitting on the driver seat which indicated that he would be driving them to school.

"Tae can you strap both of them in the kids seat at the  back?"

"yes Alpha"

Taehyung went to the kids and picked them up and strapped on the kids seat  and them came forward to seat at the front next to the drivers seat.

The drive to school was pretty chaotic. The mate sat and kept on basking in each others scent while the kids were singing the songs all the way to school. They arrive at school and  Hannie started crying and whining to not got to school. So jungkook gave hannie to Taehyung while he held Junghee and they both started their way to the principal office.

"hey-ohh Jungkook....my broo ! how have you been? And who's this?"

"He's my mate and the Luna of t-

"ohh Gawdd,I had heard about people from west are magicians and do wizard stuffs but lemme tell you you're really magic."

"shut it Hoseok.. stop talking about my mate infront of me."