twenty six

Third Person's POV-

"What if he'll leave me? "

"No,he won't. Or may bee after I  give birth to-"

"Taetae you need to stop overthinking. You know the Alpha won't like it when he knows that you are overthinking and hurting your ownself."

"Buttt, Hyungiee. What if he finds her-

"Taehyung. You stop this bullshit before I call for my brother-I mean your mate.Jeezz you're worst than your brother."

"Sorry! chanie hyung.He has not been here for 4 days.I have not seen after the fight. But I'm just so insecure right now, i don't even know. You're right, I'm just overthinkingg. Maybe I should just go and eat some strawberries."

"Noo Noo. You just finished a bowl of strawberries ten minutes before. You'll probably become pink if you eat so much of them. You can just scroll in the gardens. I'm sure you'll find Wonwoo there. He'll help you there. And meanwhile I've a important work which i'll be doing."

"Okay.Okay"

Somewhere else-

*knock*knock*

"ughh. Who is it?"

"Won't you welcome me brother."

"ohh god..... Why are you here?"

"Last time I checked. I was elder than you. So,it would be better to give me a little bit of respect. And I'm here to talk about a very serious topic.So please invite me inside your house"

"Soo,Jungkook. Why are you staying here? Away from your kids,your mom and your mate who is pregnant."

"Uhh...I'm just staying here.

"Okay let me rephrase it again. Do you think it's a good idea to leave your kids and your pregnant mate alone with your ex lover who is very cunning and also is an alpha."

"Aren't Somi and Wonwoo guarding the palace. They both are very good at their jobs. Somi is a witch while Wonwoo is a half breed(half vamp and half wolf).And I don't think Rose is gonna do anything to Taehyung,she has changed.-

"Ohh Kook,You are just matured from the outside but from the inside,you have lesser iq than a rabbit.I no way intend to question my cousins.I know Wonwoo and Somi.I know they are going to protect Taehyung but can they protect him like you.What I'm saying is  Taehyung is going crazy because of overthinking the fact that you are perhaps thinking of taking in rose as another mate- hey hey Jungkook ? KooK? You Okay?.''

" Chan-yeolll Taehyung he-he

"Wait for me Jungkook.JK don't turn off Jungkook.Don't turn off the human."

*growlsss*

____________________

At the Packhouse(after Chanyeol Left for his important work)-

"Hey Wonwoo, where is your mate? I mean I have seen your mark but i have never seen him here. And your mark smells familiar"

"Yeaah cause he's not from this pack. He's from the west Pack. From Alpha Kai's pack, your hyung's pack.."

"uhhh.....I thi-nk yo-uu ha-ve mis-tak-en me f-or som-eth,,some-one el-se... I'm no-t

"Ohh really Taehyung? Aren't you Kim Taehyung? The last son of the Kim Clan rumored to be the prettiest omega among  all. Blessed by the moon Goddess to have the strongest pups. And the rightful ruler of  The West. Aren't you him?"

" How? How do you know so much?"

"I know even more. Your father had 2 sons-Alpha Jongin and Omega Baekhyun who is mated to my cousin. You gave up your throne because your Alpha brother could not have married his mate Kim Jennie cause Jennie's father wanted her daughter to become the Luna of the Pack.And I know even more that the child in your-

"okay okay.I'm that. But please don't tell that to anyone. Please. I beg you. But how do you know so much about this?"

"Jungkook told me to find more about his mate. And I'm your Mingyu hyung's mate"

"Whattttt? Whattt? Mingyu hyung ? My cousin Mingyu hyung?"

"yessss."

"What's up with all Jeons having Kim's as their mates. WoW"

*thud*thud*

"Taehyung Stay back.Stay behind me!"

"OOhh Hyungg. My babyyyyy---" And it was late when he realised that someone already has stabbed Taehyung in his stomach and there was blood everywhere....

"Somi to the gardens firsttt."

And within a second Somi was standing before Taehyung and Wonwoo.

"Ohh SHitt Taehyung.. Don't close your eyesss. Lemme heal you.... LEts get you to the room"

"Somi Take care of Taehyung, it's silver. Taehyung is immuned to silver but i don't know about the baby. Somi take care of him. I have to catch the bastard who did this."

-----------------------------------------------------

"The Kim should not be able to give birth to the Jeon's kid. That kid would be a problem for all of us. Just as the other Kim-Jeon Couples,we will also kill all there kids."

-------------------------------------

Guys a very heartfelt request- if you don't like the story or me shipping Tae and Kookie, please refrain yourself from reading my story rather than commenting and dming me that you don't like them or want me to remove it. Please don't.

I am not in a good mental state to deal with all this bullshit. I recently lost my beloved bestfriend to covid on July 4th. I was so heartbroken.

This is a small world. Let us all practice,preach and profess love and Kindness.

I hope you're in a better place, Anshika. Keep looking for me. And I miss you.