ten

Tae's POV-

I woke up to a wet feeling on my chest. Wtf? What is it? My eyes flutter open just to take in the sight of my shirt button open to 3rd button with Han sucking on my nipples/boobs. And his other hand wandering around my other breast. Oh my god, poor kid, I won't lactate until I'm pregnant who'll tell this kid. If he's happy sucking my non-milk boobs he can but now I really need to get out of this small ass bed cause my body is aching from sleeping in a very weird position.

I went into the shower and got myself ready and wore a nice baby blue sweater shirt(IDK what it's called) and a white pant and went to the kids' room to see if any of them have woken up.As I peep through the door, I can see both of the kids still sleeping. So I walk downstairs to prepare breakfast for the kids.I walked down the stairs to see the Alpha sitting at the dining table and doing some paperwork.

" Goo-d Morn-ing Alpha " I said as i bowed.Its a tradition,more like a rule to wish your Alpha to which my Alpha just gives me a plain hum.

"Are the kids awake?"

"No-oo Alp-ha. Th-ey are still sleeping."

"Okay. They have their classes at 8:00. Just get them ready by then!"

"Yes Alpha, I'll."

I walk into the kitchen and start preparing breakfast which consists of some sandwich and a fruit juice. I can hear pitter patter sounds of footstep which obviously means the kids are awake. I can see Eomma coming down with the Junghee but no signs of the little omega.

"Ahhh Tae ,you're here! Hannie's whining about how you could leave him alone in the bed?" Eomma said while coming down the stairs.

"OOhh. It was already late, and i also had to prepare breakfast so I woke up. I'll go wake him up."

" Come soon Tae."

"Good Morning Junghee baby! Did you have a good sleep?"

" Yes mommy. My legs didn't hurt anymore after you did that thing"

" Ohh.Junghee you remember what mommy said to you last night?"

"OO yes mommy. I'm going to tell Appa that I'm sworry and I love him."

" okayy go on baby. I'll quickly bring your brother"

"Ottayyyyy"

I walk into the room to see Hannie rubbing his eyes with a cute pout on his lips.

"Hanniee wakey wakey. It's already time."

"Eo-mma mwornig."

"Come to Eomma and give a hug"

He waddles to me and gives me tight hug and putting his nose in my neck and taking in my scent and giggling.

"Why so giggly baby?"

"Eo-mma smells nwice."

"Let's go Han and eat breakfast."

"Okie dokie eo-mma"

"Han do you remember what mommy said to you last night?"

"Yes mommy telling appa that i'm soory and i lovve him"

"Yes tell your appa ."

We walk down to see Junghee already hugging the Alpha and crying on his neck, which I take as a peace sign. I see Hannie approaching the Alpha. Jungkook curious eyes look at his little omega for his speech.

"Ap-pa. I am sworry. And I lobe you Ap-pa a lot."

"Aww little child. Appa's sorry tooo. I'm sorry too for being so bad on you. Do you forgive me?"

"Ye-s Ap-pa. forgwi you."

"Come give Ap-pa a hug."

I go and sit next to Junghee giving him a sandwich and some apple juice which is his favourite.

"Mo-mmy you promise-d carrot cake. Did mommy forgot the promise?"

"Ahh noo Junghhe .I'll make you guys a carrot cake but in the evening."

"okkayy mommy."

Hannie walks down to me and stradles me on my lap. And I start to feed him. Everything was going on with a calm silence until Hannie broke it.

"Ap-pa "

"Yess. Hannie do you need anything?"

"Ye-sss."

"Hannie you can ask Appa for anything."

" Ap-pa I want a bigger bed for me."

"uhhh.. why''

"Eo-mma don't fit Hannie's bed. He's big guy Appa. Silly Appa."

"Yyes you're right Hannie. your appa is silly and stupid"- mom spoke up laughing up a little.

"Okayy Hannie Appa will get you both big beds but for now you can sleep with you Eomma, if he agrees!"

"Yesss you guys sleep with me babiess. "

"Ap-pa Junghee alswo wants something"

"What do you want?"

"Can we go for a run? Like old days?"

"Sure baby .My wolf misses you both tooo."

"Ap-pa can Eo-mma come with us too? I and Hannie never seen Mommy's wolf"