sixteen

Jungkook's POV-

On this cloudy morning there are growing patches of blue, the sort of hue that is soft and bright at the same time. Though beneath the sheet of cloud is a grey that deepens to steel, the leading edge is a brilliant white, as if it is the pages of a new book ready for any curious eye. So, on this day that could bring rain or sunshine, I'm hoping for both, for the chance of a rainbow and to feel so much more because the day is blessed with clouds.

On this morning the clouds diffuse the daylight to a soft gentle sweetness; even out in the street I could be cozy under my duvet in a strong summer light. They move much as the ocean, showing the blue amid the whitish dove-grey, a medley of silvers that ripple outwards to adorn the sky.

Clouds move in the morning sky, kissed into brilliant white by the sun. They move south toward the ocean, together yet independentjust like me ,just like us.Gaps widen and close, one slides right under another and always they are changing shape.

I  look next to me the sleeping figure of my mate is all I see.Well ask me how did we come to this position and I'll be forever thankful to my kids for this. Maybe they were right,they were right about having a mate. The way your mate makes you feel,so warm and so good that it's unbelievable that even I had to let my tough-trueblood alpha guy facade down.

Flashback  last night-

After Tae,kook and Hannie came back from school.

"Taehyung, are you not going to listen to my part of the story?"-I sighed for the nth time after seeing my mate walk back to the kids room. Well after our nerve wrecking car ride back home, Tae has been ignoring me, I mean I did nothing wrong, she was trying to get into my pants.I get it he's angry but what's my fault?Blaim my wolf.It's not like I liked sleeping with anyone,honestly I never enjoyed fucking anyone,it was just whenever I was angry or stressed I needed to vent it out on soemone...... and yeahh.

I really want to make a connection-heck I have even made up my mind to say sorry to the omega but he's not ready to listen to me. Ughhhh.So I made up my mind to make him talk to him by hook or by crook.

So I walk upto his room to hear him talking with my son.

"Eo-mma why you cryin?"

"I'm not crying baby, I was just thinking. "

" Eo-mma miss your eo-mma"

"Ahh aniiya Hanie. What do you want to eat baby?"

"AAaaa I wan- Appa!"

I look at Taehyung for a moment and he did look at me too and then he talked with my son.

"Hannie can you give me and eomma some time to talk. You can go and play orr orr watch paw patrol on TV?"

"Hannie come i'll give you something to eat"-Taehyung said to Hannie and they both walked down stairs together with Hannie telling my mate the different characters of his favourite  show paw patrol.

I saw Taehyung go to the fridge and heat some food and put it in a bowl and give it to my son and I saw him walking towards me.

"Alpha what do you want to talk?"

"You want to talk with me?" he looked into my eyes and sighed.

"yeah i guess I need to give you a fair chance.....I mean you must have some reasons"

with that we both walked towards his room to talk it out.

"Taehyung I'm sorry. Yeri meant nothing to me. She said it because she thought I'm single and I can fuck herbut believe me I don't want to do anything with her,I mean I can't now-