twenty seven

Third Person's POV-

Taehyung woke upto bright sunlight and light snores.He squinted his eyes as he couldn't fully open his eyes. But even with the minimal sight and smell,he was sure it was not the Alpha and he was not in his Alpha's room,rather he was in a hospital room or perhaps the pack clinic.

And he started revising the incidents that led to the situation right now,and all he could do was cry ,cry and cry. No words came out of his mouth. Sensing his sour pheromones, Chanyeol ran to his side and adjusted his bed so he could sit properly.

"Tae baby look at me"

"Tae please. Taetae"

Chanyeol kept calling for Taehyung to look at him but the later just kept crying. Not telling a word.

On the third day of his stay at the hospital is when he spoke his first words.

" Hyu-ngg. I wanna go back home. I-i

" Okay baby Tae. I'll take you back home when I visit this month"

"Okayy."

" Hyung? "
" Yes Tae Tae

After staying for more than 5 days at the hospital, Taehyung was discharged. The pain in his body was something he could take in but the pain he felt, when his alpha didn't come to meet him once in those 5 days to top it off he felt the immense pain of betrayal by his mate. His alpha doing the deed with someone else who was not his mate was killing his wolf.

The ride to the pack house was short. All the workers of the pack house were present. Even Jimin and Yoongi were present. Jimin was a mess- eyes puffy, cheeks stained with tears but Yoongi was stoic. He had a face that screamed guilt. Guilt that he could not protect Taehyung, that he could not help his Alpha who gave him a purpose in life.

The best friends cried in each other's arm for what seemed like an hour or so. Chanyeol had a hard time convincing them to go inside and cry. When Taehyung entered the pack house he smelt it, smelt his Alpha's smell. His wolf felt nice but he was angry, he was sad. He could also smell his kids- Hannie and Junghhiie.

"Jiminie I want to meet my kids"

Within 2 mins the kids ran down the stairs to their mom, they've missing him from the time he was in the hospital. He could see his omega sons red puffy eyes- and chocked nose.

"Eo-mmaa" "Mommyy"

Both the kids threw themselves on their mother. And by this time 3 of them were a crying mess.

" Eo-mmaa h-annie mi-ss u"
"Meet too. They are bad people. They don't let me and hannie go to you. "

"Babies don't cry. Mommy's here now. I'm not going to leave you alone again"

-----------

It was around nine and Taehyung was currently thinking if he should go to the Alpha's room and bring his clothes so he could change. He was in the kids room playing with them.

He thought of the time when the Alpha could cling onto him from morning to night and honestly he misses him, he misses the warmth provided by the Alpha.

He stood in front of the room and opened the door to be met with a sighthe never wants to see in his life.

His Alpha fucking his ex-lover on their bed, in their room.

" Ohh. I'm so-rry Alp-ha. "

And with that he ran, ran as fast as his legs could carry him. And in times like this he could remember only one person. So he ran, ran to his protector, his childhood best friend.

Jungkook came out running a few minutes later but he realised he fucked it up. He fucked it bad this time. From the time, he came back from the hospital after Taehyung's operation where the doctor told him he lost his child. A part of him died then and there with his child. And his wolf was the most hurt. He thought he couldn't protect his mate, his child. Shame and Guilt danced on his head.

And after coming back to the pack house, he never knew when he felt the need to release this stress in this way and Rose was there ready to take it. He could not do anything. He knew he was hurting Taehyung but he just wanted to not feel guilty and shame. He just wanted to stay away from his mate cause everytime he saw Taehyung's face, he could see the pain he caused.

------------------x-------------------

" Hy-ungg"

" Tae- young master. What are you doing here? At this ungodly hour. "

"Hy-ungg I -I wa-nt to go-go back to my park

" Okay I'll take you there home

"Right now hy-ungg. Right now"

Just one chapter left. And then the epilogue. And probably the thank you note. ✨