four

Tae's POV-

The early morning sunlight, soft and diffuse, gives way to the first strong rays of the day, the ones that bring true warmth. In this light, water evaporates in slow waves, waves that eddy in the gentle breeze, flowing upward to white-puffed clouds, ships of white in the blue above. The opera from the trees becomes all the more powerful, as if these golden rays are their conductor's wand, and together they are the song that calls forth the spring.

Sunlight comes, an elixir after so many black hours. The air becomes sweeter; birds soften the dawn with their chorus; we breathe more deeply as if permission has been bestowed. Already the greyness is gone, evaporated as fast as desert rain, and the heat of the day can already be felt.

Sunlight paints Taehyung's lips red and hair brunette; it plays over his big hoodie and sweatpants which belonged to his alpha, alighting softly on his skin. Sunlight gives his  blue eyes just the right glimmer as he drops them to his shoes. But there's something about him that makes everyone want to see him in the twilight, to see how his honeyed tones warm without the brilliant white rays.

He stood infront of the big mirror which was right beside his bed in his room. He must have been standing there for more than 1 hour anticipating meeting the kids who will be the obviously bratty,a quality they must have inherited from their father.Taehyung loves kids. It's not only his omega side that wants to love and adores kids.Its his humans wish to have a very good mate and an amazing family which he feels is impossible considering the present scenario.

"What if they don't like me?What if they pick on me because they would never want an omega to be their mother-wait the younger son is an omega right? What if the Alpha son would pick on the omega? What should I do if they hate me? What if they put up unattainable tantrum? What if-

"Hey-you look so beautiful. Are you ready to meet the kids? They're down in the living room.Hannie's already whinning when he was not allowed to meet you yesterday. He didn't sleep the whole night.Such a impatient Kid"-The former Luna said as he tucked a hair behind my ear. I can see the love and affection those eyes are hold in them-a world in itself.

"Yes Luna,-I mean Eomma let's meet them."She's scary when she glares.

And with that we walk through the halls and down the stairs when I heard soft cries.And I can see two similar coconut heads.Their floral smell mixed with the sour smell which indicated one of them sad/upset or crying.I walked down the stairs when 2 heads turn instantly and stare into me. I couldn't look into their eyes.

"Babies. Come on. Hannie ,Junghee, this is your gift ! Come on kids!"

"Eo-mma?"- my eyes widen-Okay I didn't think this though-What would  these kids call me?

"Yes baby. He's your Eomma." I looked to my side where Eomma was standing giving me a tighht smile encouraging me to say something.Before I could say something, one of them wrapped those small hands around my legs and started sobbing.

I bent down to his level and picked him up and he put his head on my neck and started sniffing,so I released my pheromones which will help them to relax.

"So go-od.Eo-mma smell so go-od."

I couldn't hhelp but smile at that scene.Those doe-eyes and cute parted lips.

"Why are you crying baby? Is there anything wrong?"-I asked and in return I just received a shake. And he again started sniffing my neck.

"Hannie thought you also hwate him and left him.That's why was crwying." The alpha twin who looked as harmless as a bunny answered me.

"Ohh baby why would I hate my baby? "

"Everyone hates him Mommy. I don't say iwt. He felt. Cause hannie is an omega and daddy is an alpha. "

I could feel my neck being wet and more sobs coming from my neck. Before I could say anything I can smell the smell of musk and orange spices. The smell that gets me weak in my knees. The smell my wolf craves. The smell I -

"What the fuck you did to my son? Why the fuck is he crying? "- the true blood alpha spit out angrily. Eyes red from anger.
" I asked you OMEGA! "

" I didn't do-

" You can't scold Mommy, Appa. Hannie cried because he thought mommy left him. Mommy didn't hurt Hannie. "

"Mommy? "

"Eo-mma nwice. Sme-ll so go-od Eo-mma." - the voice from ny neck spoke up feeling my heart with pride. The fact that Hannie doesn't even talk to anyone but he did to me, he gave me a hug and is still staying close to me shows that he likes me. And the alpha standing and taking my side likes me too.

" You want more smell? You want me to release more? "

Hannie did nod his head and gave me a beautiful shy bunny smile. I released a few more of my relaxing pheromones.

" Good that you guys are ready. Here take the card. And buy them everything they want. " And he gave me his black card.
" And also buy yourself some dress that you will wear tonight at the party and some for you dailywear. Okay? "

"Okay Alpha"

"The car is waiting at the gate. And yah Jimin will be with you for today. He's a council man. And he'll protect you. "

With that we three started to go towards the door.

"Hannie you want to get down? Do you want to walk? "

"No-o. Hann-ie wan-ts Eo-mma to carry him. "

" Okayy baby. "

"Junghee hold Mommy's hand baby. And don't leave it. Okaayy? "

" Yess mommy. I'll hold your hand and pwotect you and Hannie. "

" Okay my little Alpha. "

The omega and the twins continued having small conversation unaware of those eyes lingering on his small family interacting so warmly.