eleven

Third Person's POV-

From the shadows comes a wolf, pitch-black yet he's no ordinary predator. In the clearing was a pack of werewolves, no natural wolf was so large. He moves to block the kids and starts scenting them, and then suddenly the wolf looks up at his mate staring with almost human eyes blood-red eyes, so perilous yet so charming. The only sound in the entire house is his breathing, his flaring nostrils as he takes in his mate's scent. He curls up his gums to reveal his sharp elongated canines. He starts scenting his own mate and then lets out a low rumbling growl satisfied with his work. Taehyung already knows his fate, in seconds his mate mark will be licked, he would have these weird churning pleasurable feelings consume him. And the next moment was exactly what Taehyung wanted it to be. The true blood licking his whole face and showing him a playful stance. Taehyung wonders if this playful whining wolf is his mate and the cold Alpha of this pack. He wonders what did the wolf do to his human?

The wolf nuzzling into Taehyung signaling him to change himself into his wolf form so that they can go on a run.

"Mate"

He stunned to hear the true blood's voice in his head. He replies by patting the wolf's thick fur under his ears and ruffling it. He's smiling widely because this is his mate, his Alpha. He can see the kids playing in the distance in the ground. The true bloods whines and nuzzles his snout into Taehyung's shoulders showing his presence.

"Yes Alpha."

"Mate.Shift mate. We go run"

"Okay Wolfie.Give me 5 mins"

The true blood whines again showing his dissatisfaction.

"Wolfie  2 mins."

Taehyung goes behind a tree and starts stripping down.

His soft white fur radiating simplicity and innocence just like there colour. Wiry white hairs sprouted beautifully forming cute whiskers. His once kindly brown eyes melted into a heavier, shining blue eyes. One could stare at those eyes forever and not be bored. They held so much emotion. His bones moved under his skin like mechanical snakes; audible cracks could be heard through the forest indicating he changed into his wolf form.

The black wolf could not stop admiring his mate, his omega. He just wanted to fill his omega with his pups. He was admiring the imagination of his omega moving with a round belly carrying his pups.

"Eo-mma so-ooo pr-etty."

"I wanna ride on Momm-y today"

Taehyung nuzzled his kids giving them some of his scent.An he turned to his Alpha nuzzling his snout in the Alpha's fur taking in all of the heavenly scent and licking his Alpha's face.

He lowers his body to the ground so that the kids can jump on his back for the ride.The kids hop on happily clapping their hands and nuzzling onto his scent glands.

"Eo-mma smells so good."

"Let's go mommy."

-----------------

Scenting, masking and rolling down on the rusty ground is what we have been doing from the last 2-3 hours. The kids absolutely love it and enjoyed it. Probably after like a week of crying and being heartbroken, I can finally say things are little better now.

Maybe I can change Jungkook, maybe make him feel loved again, make him value his loved ones just like how Jimin said maybe I am the key, I can change him. But, but what if I fail in changing him? Or worse loose myself in it?

------&---------

Jungkook's POV-

The kids were so exhausted after our little picnic that they immediately fell asleep. But I wanted to talk with the omega. About something very important, very necessary.

I wait by the door of the omega's room door where the kids are sleeping with their mom. I cans ee by the little gap in the doors that he has Hannie over his shoulders patting him and letting him sleep. Junghee is already asleep on the bed. He carefully lays Hannie down on the bed and I link him to come out of the room. He gets startled by listening my voice in the link and then he touches the mate mark in his neck and gives a sweet tight lipped smile.

He comes out of the room and settles his night gown correctly.

" Yes Alpha. You called for me, I heard you in my link. "

" Yess. I want to talk to you about something important.  "

" Ye-ss. I also have to talk to you about something. "

' yes go on. Taeh-yung. You first. "

" Alpha, I saw marks in Hannie's body making him sleep last night."

" Those stripes? "

" Yesss.  Down his back. "

" He has them from the year he turned 1. He never got the chance to nurse from anyone. He didn't drink milk from any other. Junghee did feed from formulas and was all healthy but Hannie started getting pale. We even got a omega for nursing Han but he didn't even go near the omega. He started crying loudly. And as a result he started getting weaker to the point we thought he couldn't make it. But an Elder from the West Council helped us. Hannie has been better since then. I think it's coming back. "

" What is coming back? "

" His needs. I think he choose his feeder and his need is coming back. The Elder from the West pack said the same thing too. He said that motherly instinct of his mother will give rise to his need of feeding from you. "

" So- so what should l do? "

" Can you start lact-tating? "

"I-i  don't thi-nk so i-i ca-nn do th-at. "

" Can I talk with your wolf? Maybe he can help"

" Okayy. You wanna me to sh-ift? "

" Yess.. "

Within a second, again the beautiful mesmerizing white wolf appeared before him taking his breath away once again. And Jungkook forgot about his clothes and started shifting. When he fully shifted both the mates jumped from the nearby window to the woods. With Jungkook holding his mate while falling down and taking all the impact of the fall makes his mate fall in love with him even more.

"Mate? Me"

" Yes Wolfie. Mate remembers "

"  Mate can you produce milk for Hannie. He weak and need mate's milk. "

" Wolfie I can't. Mate can't "

" Please mate. Hannie not good. "

" I do for my son , my mate and my human. "

" I know mate is strong and help his alpha. "

" If I do, will human love me and not hate mate? "

" Human not hate you mate. He scared. To love mate. So mate no leave him. He tell me, he likes mate. You're beautiful mate. "

" I like Alpha too. Alp-ha hand-some. " The wolf tilted his head in confusion and started whining.

"What about Wolfie mate? "

"Ooh Wolfie, human loves you. Mate think you more handsome. "

" I win. Mate should go back home. "

"Okayy."

Both the mates started their journey together towards their home, towards the new future unaware of the bad things about to come in their way.