thirteeeeen

Time skip to another month

Tae's POV-

It's the same old day i wake up with the same pain in my chest. My daily dose of tits'. I wake up early to cook for the kids so that they can go to school and take some in their tiffin. And also for the Alpha. As Eomma left last week, it's upon me to do the cooking for all of them.

Jungkook's POV-

Taehyung spread the avocado over the toast and sprinkled tomato on top as if it were cake decorations. There was a joy in how he did it, as if for a moment he was happily absorbed by a feeling of love that played in his subtle smile and soft gaze. Then he brought it over, the breakfast that became a part of the rhythm of our lives together. For the first time ever I could see every day of my future and I wanted it, I wanted to stay and be apart of it more than anything I've ever wanted.But can I?

"Appaa" I look back and see Junghie giving me a wide smile. He made grabby hands,so I picked him up and made him sit on my lap.

"Mwommy. Gwood Morni"Then Taehyung turned around with his shoulder length hair sticking his face making him look even more adorable than he already is. Gosshh what's wrong with me?

"Good Morning little prince, where's your brother Junghee?"

"did he not wake up?"

"Mwommy you are tooooo worried,he's in the bathroom getting rweady for schoo"

"Baby you should have waited for your brother. He would be scred when he comes back"

"Mwommy i was hungryyy. so i came.S-orryy Mommy I-

" baby it's okay . I'll go and check on him you don't worry. I made your favorites,Go on and eat it."

"otaayyy...

I could seee Taehyung's back dissappearing as he climbed the stairs into the kids room.

Taehyung's POV-

I walked ino the kids room to find no traces of Hannie.I walked inside the washroom to see him crying his eyes out while sitting on the tub.

"Hannie what happened to you baby,Why are you crying?"

"eo-mmmaaaa hurts"

"what hurts baby?""tell me what hurts"

"Hannie's body hurts"

"Baby come here to eo-mma ,let me see"

He walked towards me and hugged me and he whimpered and looked at his eyes. What I saw made me forget everything I knew. I knew this time would come when I would have to do it.When I would be doing the sole purpose of my life.

"Mama"

I couldn't stop myself from falling deep into Hannie's blue eyes which showed his wolf.It showed that his wolf could sense its feeder.It could sense it's feed and he can't deny that.He can't deny this small,fragile and beautiful boy his feed and so he did what his omega instinct told him to.

He took Hannie outside the washroom and stripped his own shirt, his bulging perky boobs bouncing and his small bump stomach was in the view. He scooped up Hannie and opened his shirt as well as started scenting him,just as wolf mom's do when they start feeding their pups,just as his mom did to him, he was going to do to his kids. He started softly pecking the pups hair and started sniffing his neck,his human instinct long gone where he was embarrassed to show his body to someone. His wolf taking over and all it could see was his kid needed his feed and he is going to give it to him.

"mamaa"

"yes baby ,go on....It's yours,all yours."

As expected the kid started slurping milk fro his nipples on a rapid speed with a gurgling noise.It showed that his small wolf was content after getting what it wanted for so long.

"slow down han,it's all yours."mommy is not going anywhere."

He took the kids hand and kissed on every finger and then started caressing his small feet and his palm and then his belly which was hopefully getting filled. He now understood why his type of wolf were so obsessed with having kids,nurturing them and giving them their everything. He now knew how everytime he fell down why his mother cried with him. He now knew this feeling.He now knew what love is.

Jungkook's POV-

It's been more than 20 mins Taehyung going up to bring down Hannie from his room.So i put some pancakes on Junghee's plate and left to look at what are they doing.I walked upto their room to find it a little bit opened. And what I saw made my mouth go dryy. My son finally getting his feed,his desired feed. And that's all because of his mate. He can see the omega's petite body which just makes him wanna pound his mate. And his son is all content and happy while getting his feed from one his mother's nipple while he was busy fondling the other nipple. Softly touching and gropping his mom's nipple , his son was happy.

He didn't dare the mother-son moment cause he know's omega's are very aggressive and predatory when it comes to their alone time with their pups. They become vulnerable and predator in that period and they feel like their pups life is in danger. No matter who it is. He's happy that his son was getting his feed and the selfless love of a mother, most importantly an omega mother. Jungkook grew up with a Alpha mother,she wasn't bad. No not at all. She was the best mother for Jungkook. But growing up Jungkook saw his friends who would have omega's as their mom's and they would make their pups tiffin and come to drop them at their kids and pick them up. Cry for their kids when their pups are crying. Going to the parks, playing with their mothers. Jungkook had none of those.His mother was an Alpha , a warrior Alpha to be precise.She spent most of her times at the borders,while patrolling or teaching at the academy, even when she became the Luna of the pack,she still went on doing her job till her body could take the immense physical pressure. But Jungkook, he made up his mind, he wanted an omega as his mate,as the mother of his child but don't start on how he got an alpha pregnant. He wanted an omega and for that he prayed to moon Goddess. And when he came to knew about it,that his mate is an omega,he was delighted with joy. He was happy that at least his kids would grow up with a normal childhood. And that's when he knew that he's not gonna let his omega go. Not now,not ever.

---------------------

I'mmm backkkkkkkkkkkkkk....I'll update another chapter this weeekkkkkk. Stayy tuneeddd