five

Tae's POV-

"Eom-ma? Can I take this?"- Hannie asked me while he was holding a Barbie set.

"Obviously baby! You can take whatever you want baby. Your Appa gave you permission"

"But will dad hate Hannie because I play with girls? "

"No baby your Appa won't hate you. You can take whatever you want."

I look over searching for the other 3 years old who just ran off as soon as we stepped into the store. But thank god Jimin-shi was kind enough to chase after him.

" Baby, you are done choosing?  We need to find your brother."

"Yess Eom-ma!"- Hannie's says to me while showing off his bright smile. oh Good he's so cute! How can someone hate him?

"Mommy, see what I got. Hannie see what I got"

I turn around and see Junghee with a big toy train set which is literally his own size and he's dragging it towards us.

"Mommy I want it. "

" Okayy Junghee baby. Where is Jimin-shi? "

"Eo-mma you won't take a girl? "

" No baby. I don't want it. It's for kids. "

We buyed the toys for the kids. We are now going to buy their birthday dress. And anything they want.

We saw gucci and we went there for buying some clothes for the kids.

"Hello, how can I help you sir? "
" Hi, Can you help us with kids clothing?"
"Sure. This way Sir. "

After what seems like a hour or two, we finally finished buying clothes and accessories. And the kids also forced Jimin to buy himself some clothes. And I also buyed clothes that I need to wear tonight.

Let's just hope tonight nothing goes wrong. We all went back home. On the way back home, Hannie fell asleep on my lap and Junghee well he's watching some video on my phone.

" Mommy you're so pretty. "

"Thank you baby. You're so cute. "

" Pretty than Jinnie. "

" Jinnie? Who is he? "

" Luna he's the mate of Namjoon who is the beta of this pack. " Jiminshi spoke from the front seat where he is sitting next to the driver.

"Jiminshi I'm not the Luna of this pack. I don't think I deserve to be the Luna. Even if I'm you're Alpha will never accept an omega as Luna.  He hates me. "

" Please call me Jimin. You can drop the formality"

" So you have to call me Tae not anything else. "

" Okkaayyy Taetae. And about Jungkook. You know we both are really good friends. We were best friends back then. He was like a very shy guy not talking with anyone. Then all hail broke when he lost his father. The former Alpha was strolling in the woods when we was murdered. And no one knew who it was. Jungkook was the only true heir so he was handed over the pack. I guess it was just too much for a 18 year old. Then he changed. Changed completely. Like he didn't talk with anyone. He became more rude and strict with everything. He then became Alpha Jungkook. He thought that just because his Dad was a friendly Alpha, was the reason he was murdered. So he put up these cold aura and changed himself. He just trained himself and became ruthless. Then he used to have one night stands with different people and then one day he got someone pregnant. Not saying that he was sad. He was very happy but the mother of the kids, Rosie she never wanted kids. She was an Alpha herself. But when she gave a birth to a Alpha and Omega, she left them at the doorstep while it was raining heavily. The babies were cold. You have no idea how devastated kook was."

" Well he didn't say me anything.  He was kinda rude to me. I mean not kinda - he was too rude. "

" Tae, he's still a bunny. None of us we were able to do that. But I hope- no I know that you will change him, you can bring back Jungkookie. "

" I don't think so. But I hope. "

And with that we reached the pack house where I can see Eo-mma( Tae calls Jk's mom Eo-mma) watering the plants.

"Hey Tae. Aaahh Junggheee. I'm not that strong anymore to pick you up Junghee. "

" Then who pick me? "

" I'll pick you Junghee. Your Mommy will."

" No Mommy you carry Han. He's sleeping. I walk with you. "

" Oohhh myy cutiie babie. Come on let's eat something before the birthday party."

" Mommy do you have a gift for me and Han? "

" Yesss. And I know you'll love it. "