nineteen

This chapter is hella longggggggggggggg. Sorry in Advance. And Tae only has female genitals. And that means Taetae has no dick,only vag.

Taehyung opened his eyes.

It was going to be one of those nights.One of those nights he is never going to forget.

It was balmy, close, outside. Taehyung sighed. He was feeling hot and his mind had been whirring, as it quite often did. The whirring was loud enough tonight to not let him rest.He wanted his Alpha's touch.Just a little would drive him insane.

He turned on his side, the last murmurings of sleep draining away and the slick from his hole was dripping with a dreadful headache. As well as the  inner omega wolf pounding inside his brain,the wolf wanted his Alpha, his mouth was dry.

He should be asleep.He has taken 4 of those pills that the pack doctor gave him.

He checked the clock on the bedside table. 12:00. Fuck.

Turning the clock face down, he snapped on the light and picked up the glass of water beside him, taking a long sip. It was too early for his heat to come back. He just fingered himself 20 minutes ago! Maybe staying close to the Alpha over the months was initiating his heat.

His mind was still churning, ruminating over the evening before. He so badly needed to relax, to rest. If only he could turn his brain off somehow.......

He walked from the new bedroom to the room his Alpha was in following his delicious scent which was intensified since the evening.

Third Person's POV-

Jungkook turned his head to look at the man standing silently infont of him, only in a oversized white shirt that was his,hair messed up and slick drenching the bottom part of the shirt. His beautiful face was peaceful, thick eyelashes brushing his cheeks as he continued staring at  each other. His chest rose and fell abruptly. His eyes kept flickering from blue to light brown shade showing the presence of the wolf. Jungkook's gaze softened as he smiled at him.

He was the man he'd loved since he first set eyes on him all those months ago. The man he'd craved since their first meet together and the man he is still going to covet, decades later. The one person he lost himself in.

The sheets were still uncomfortably warm as they lay back against them. He stared at the ceiling. He still wished that he could fall asleep, but at least the chatter in his mind had been replaced by something more enticing. They both knew it's hard to control their sexual urges. They both knew there is just minutes to disaster.

He hadn't got a chance to scoop one of her ample breasts out of his bra and slather his nipple with his tongue. And he was desperate to get down on his knees and nuzzle into his hot vagina, feel his slick that would be running down his thighs.

They both were wide awake now. And horny.

Jungkook reached out and stroked Taehyung's arm tenderly, tracing his palm over his chin and cupping his face in his hand. He kissed Taehyung gently.

Taehyung was beautiful. So beautiful that sometimes Jungkook could hardly believe that he'd condescended to share the rest of his life with him. Jungkook used to sneak glances at Taehyung when he wasn't looking—the graceful curve of his neck, the way he pouted her lips when he was concentrating on something, his twinkling eyes when he laughed. His cute tummy. Those delicious breasts. When had he last taken the time to do that?