seven

Jungkook's POV-

Screaming swarms of children ran through the house as bubbles floated in the air and balloons drifted around aimlessly on the floor among the discarded wrapping paper . Multi-coloured banners were draped on the top of each door. A stack of unopened presents stood in the corner of the room wrapped in smooth shiny wrapping paper.A silk bow had been carefully tied around each parcel.Hungry children loomed over the table which was filled with food.They grabbed at sandwiches and filled their mouths with sweets.
A huge cake covered in thick white icing and decorated with tiny pink roses sat in the middle of the table surrounded by brightly coloured bowls that were filled with food. A jug of brightly coloured juice had been knocked over and formed a puddle on the floor.

But my eyes search for the only one person.  Well not me but my wolf. It's making me feel guilty of what I did to my mate.  I have not seen the omega since afternoon. I didn't even see the kids. I guess they are getting ready for the party.

I walk to the kids room to see what are they doing. I can hear chatters, giggles, and laughs from the kids room. I carefully stand in front of the kid's room. I can see the kids playing with my mate. The elder omega momentarily froze at his spot. But a " Catch us Mommy"  from Junghee got his attention and they started playing again.  The omega started panting heavily. Junghee and Hannie stopped in their ways and ran back towards their mother.

" Eom-ma okay? "

"Mmm"

" Mommy? "

The omega lifted his head and I can literally see the mischief in those eyes.

"Gottya"

"Uhhhh Eom-ma"

" No uhh ehh let's get changes in new clothes. No more playing. I'm not as strong as you baby!"

" But Eom-ma pretty. And smell nice. "

" Mommy I lwove you. "

" I love too baby. Both of you. "

-----x-----

Tae's POV-

I dressed the kids in their dresses

I dressed the kids in their dresses. And let me tell you they look sooooo good and so cute. I made their hair and Jimin took them down the stairs. I went to my own room to get ready.