.....chapter

"N-Naru..." Iruka whispered sadly. I hung my head and knocked out Mizuki. I hopped from building to building before landing in front of T&I. I explained what happened and went to Ichiraku's ramen shop. I ordered my usual and then went home. I trusted inside and ignored Kurama's calls. I looked over at the small black box I had. I decided no for tonight and to just do more tomorrow. I laid in bed and closed my eyes. But of course I couldn't sleep so I just laid in bed for two hours until I gave up and walked around the village.

"Who are you?" Somebody asked. I turned around to face them-and just my luck Susake! Oh wow how fun! "Somebody." Is all I answered before continuing to walk. "Wait! Answer me will you?!?" The angry susake yelled. I sighed. "My name is none of your importance. Now please leave me alone." I told him calmly. "I will not! Do you know who I am?" He yelled. I turned around to face him. "Yes I know who you are. I just don't give a fuck."  I told him. He flinched and I continued walking.

He followed me like a rat. "Leave me alone damnit." I groaned. "No." He continued yes to bother me the entire night.  He yawned at around 4 and I sighed. I picked him up over my shoulder and took him to the Uchiha compound. "I have legs ya know." He sassed. I sighed. "But would you listen to me?" I asked. "Touché."

He said goodbye and I finished up a few things around the village after that I just went home. "Damn Itachi. You just had to tell me to take care of him." I growled. I got changed into acadmy clothes and put my henge back on. I went to sleep and smiled to myself. I knew Iruka had passed me because there wasn't any reason not to. I mean I'm a fucking anbu! And I was on a mission!

I went to the acadmey and decided I would take the henge off in class. Jiji said I could drop the act before the chunin exams but he didn't exactly say for the exams. I smirked and instead of my anbu outfit on the other side of the henge I had (something like his second ninja outfit just instead of orange dark blue) but my ears were still hidden, along with my scars and eyes. I smirked and laughed internally. 

"I can't wait to see the looks on their stupid faces!" Kurama yelled. I chuckled softly. 

"Me to Kura." I told him internally.

I arrived and everyone looked at me when I entered because I didn't make a scene like usual. "Hey what are you doing here? Failures can't come here!" Kiba yelled. I chuckled softly and smiled even softer. I pulled out my regular ninja headband that barely had a scratch on it and showed it to all of them. "There was a mistake. Mizuki was controlling my chakra so I couldn't do anything about it." I lied. They all froze when I used my normal soft voice and not my usual high pitches scratchy one.

I smirked and made a few hand signs. "Henge release!" I yelled and I transformed into old me but with no scars and eyes. My hair was about as long as dad's and everyone gasped at me. People started whispered g around saying stuff like "is that really naruto?" Or stuff like "who knew naruto was actually hot?" But then the audacity of one bitch said:

"It's you!" Susake screamed. I chuckled. "Hey susake. Now do you regret following me around yesterday." I chuckled. Is mouth opened and closed but no sound came out. I put on a small smile and sat beside him. 

"Alright today we're putting you on squads!" Iruka announced he went on explaining squads. "Team seven is Naruto Uzumaki, Sakura Haruno," i grimaced. "And susake Uchiha." I banged by head on the desk. Oh just fucking fantastic. We waited around until there were only three squads left who needed to be picked up by their sensei's. I was pacing the room muttering "Please anybody but him." Several times. 

Everybody had been picked up by their senseis. I yelled and banged my head into the wall. It left a dent in the wall and a small bruise on my forehead. Sakura and susake gasped and looked at me. "Why the hell did you do that?" Susake asked. I sighed. "Because I figured out who our sensei is." I groaned. Two hours later kakashi walked in and we all glared at him. Mine was especially scary since we worked on anbu missions together before he decided to become a jonin and he was always late unless I threatened him. 

"I swear to god be late again and I will burn all of your Icha Icha paradise books and I will not buy them for you again." I growled. His ehes widened at my common threat. "My first thought on all of you...the Cheeto's scary and the rest of you are boring." I told us. "Meet me on the roof in five."

He shunshined away and I followed him. "I will keep true to my threats hatake." I warned. He was practically shaking in his shoes as he tried to stay away from me. "Ah h-hi captain...what are you doing in the academy?" He asked. I glared at him. "Mission. Classified." I'd all I said before sitting down and waiting for the others. When they arrived we sat around in a half circle and kakashi told us to introduce ourselves. "How do we do that sensei?" Sakura asked. I scoffed silently.  I mean come on top konoich? She doesn't even know how to introduce herself? Stupid.

"Oh I don't know. Likes...dislikes...dreams..."  he told her. "Why don't you go first sensei?" She asked. He sighed. "My name is Kakashi Hatake...likes...nothing in particular....dislikes...not a lot of things. My hobbies are none of your business...and my dream is for my own personal information." He told us. I chuckled quietly. "Now you pinky." He told her. "Don't call me that! My name is Sakura Haruno I like-" she looks at susake as squeals. "My hobbies-" she makes a sort of moan sound. "And my dream-" she gets. A .fucking. Nose. Bleed. "And I dislike Naruto Baka and Ino pig!" She shouted. I shrugged. 

"Now you emo." Kakashi said pointing to susake. "My name is susake Uchiha. I don't like anything and dislike everything. My hobbies are training and I don't have a dream because it will become reality. I will kill a certain someone and restore my clan." He whispered. I looked down sadly and thought of Itachi. He was always there for me when I first became an anbu.

"What about you Cheeto?" He asked. I shrugged. "My name is naruto na- I mean Uzumaki and I'm don't have the motivation to say anything else." I shrugged.

"DONT GO NARA ON ME NARUTO!" Kura shouted.

I ignored him. "We'll meet me tomorrow at training field seven At seven." Kakashi told us. "Yes. Seven." I warned and he nodded. I sighed. "Oh and don't eat anything tomorrow." He told us. I chuckled. "History is a broken record huh Kakashi? You guys wanna eat tomorrow, somebody I know did the same test." I smiled sadly before exiting the rooftop and walking around town. "HEY LOOK ITS THE DEMON!" Somebody yelled. "Shit!" I yelped as I continued to run away from them. 

WEEKS LATER ON TORA CAT MISSION

"I'm ready in point A"

"Ready in point c"

"Ready in point b"

Silence went over the comms. "Naruto you have to check in." Kakashi scolded. "I can't see him so why bother saying I'm ready?"I asked. They all groaned. I continued patting the cat in my arms when my hand accidentally brushed up against its ear. I tensed. "Uhhh guys...." I asked on the comms. "What now naruto?" Kakashi asked. "Does the cat uh..have a bow on its right ear?" I asked."yes naruto do you see him?" Susake asked annoyed. "Yeah but about that....I may have been petting that same cat in my lap for the past two hours?" I said nervously. "WHAT?"

GOING OVER TO THE HOKAGE'S TOWER

"NARUTO HOW DID YOU CALM THE DEMON CAT DOWN?"  Iruka  asked suprised.i chuckled softly as I told the cat owner the right way to hold a cat. She thanked me and left actually holding her cat the right way. "I guess animals just like me. I once fell asleep in the forest and there were fourth different species of animals around me! I was super hot cuz of the big bears fur." I rambled on. Everyone stared at me in shock. 

"Alright Jiji whats our next mission?" I asked. "Naruto be respectful!" Sakura yelled as she tried to hit me on the head. I caught her hand and continued talking with Jiji.

"Well there's walking the inuzuka's dogs....watching the farmer's children....weeding a few gardens-" Jiji I want a real mission! Not these D-ranks!" I yelled. I hardly ever yelled so all the anbu in the room flinched. Jiji glared at me. "Fine Naru. Taz una you can come in now!" Jiji called. The smell of alcohol it's self nearly brought me into a panic attack. I froze where I stood slightly shaking, "j-Jiji....WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU ASSIGN ME A MISSION WITH A DRUNK? HOU KNOW WHAT THEY DID!" I screamed. "Whoa there feisty! Are you sure you can keep me sa-" he was cut off by me moving at the speed of light and breaking his sake bottle with my bare hand. 

"Bring any fucking alcohol and Kakashi will need to protect you from me." I growled while walking out if the room ignoring all the other shouts.