....chapter

After dinner with Susake i shunshined over to the hokage sand didn't bother to knock as I entered the room and he barely moved because he knows there's only one person in the village who barges in his office. I waltzed to the records with H and dug through until I found hyuga. 

"What are you doing with the Hyuga file Naru?" Jiji asked. Without looking at him I sat down on one of his couches. "Susake has his eye on neji and now I'm declaring myself wingman." I deadpanned. Jiji spit out his drink and just gaped of me. 

"And you said you didn't need friends." Jiji smirked I threw a kunai just over his head and he yelped. I snickered and that's how I had the hokage on my ass wile i shunshined around his office. I shunshined to the rafters and was met with the sight of ANBU's laughing their ass's off. 

Jiji surrendered and went back to his mortal enemy (paperwork). I continued looking through the hyuga file until I could recite it by heart. 

"Hey jiji, I saw Shukaku again." I told him. He looked over at me in shock. "How?" He asked. "His vessel is trying for the chunin exams." I smirked. "Oh no,  I know that look." Jiji said frightened. I chuckled and nodded. "I'll see you later old man!" I yelled. "You better naruro! It's three in the morning and the exams are tomorrow!" He yelled. I chuckled and shunshined back to my apartment. I laid down on the bed and thought about all that happened today. 

I smiled to myself before drifting off to sleep.

My alarm woke me up two hours later. "Holy shit! I actually got two full hours of sleep last night!" I thought. Kurama chuckled from somewhere within my head. I got dressed in my kill-me-already-orange jumpsuit and put my henge up. I banged my head on the wall leaving a large dent. Like there weren't any in the walls before. 

Jiji told me that Orochimaru was suspected to be hidden in the Chunin exams and he didn't want me to be recognized. Thank god he said that I didn't have to be loud and annoying as usual. I really would have jumped off my own bridge. (Anyone get it?)

I sighed and started heading towards the hokage tower. I couldn't shunshine because I could be caught and the "worthless mistake of a human" shouldn't be able to shunshine. I heard the villagers shout at me and before I knew it I was blasting off at chunin speed trying to get away. 

In my way of escape I accidentally ran into someone and that happened to be my little red flower. I yelped and tried to run past him but he caught me with his sand. 

"Aye! Put him down! He's ours!" One of the villagers yelled. I groaned and rolled my eyes. "He bumped into me. He'll pay for it." He said in his evil tone. The villagers got scared and ran off and I smiled at him. "Thanks!" I yelped. He scowled and tightened his sand. I barely flinched.

"You can let me down now....their gone...." I trailed off. "Yeah but I wasn't lying." He smirked. "Is it what I said the other day? If so I'm sorry!" I apologized. He showed a bit of confusion. That's when I looked down at myself and realized. I really need to stop doing that.

I broke his sand and ignored his shocked almost scared face. "Henge release!" I whisper-yelled. I turned back into my real form and he looked at me with wide eyes. I chuckled. I was now looking down at him since my real form is taller. 

"Sorry love~ I have to put a henge on so they don't recognize me." I chuckled. His ears got red from the nickname and he asked, "why are you scared they'll recognize you? It's not like your anyone important!" He snapped. I scowled.

"Don't talk to me like that baby boy." I scolded. He flinched at my tone. "Yes, I may not be famous but my parents were." I whispered. He nodded and I looked down. I re-did my henge and started walking to the exams. I heard footsteps and my little red-head joined me. 

"We're going to the same place, might as well walk together." He grumbled. I chuckled and ruffled his hair. He smacked my hand away and tried to fix his hair. I smirked while he pouted and asked Kurama if he was getting this. 

"Of course Kit. I've saved all of the moments with the red-head." He growled. I laughed like a maniac inside my head but kept a calm composure on the outside.

"Here are your siblings?" I asked softly. He sighed. "They're meeting me there. We had a small fight." I nodded. "Your lucky." He stopped abruptly and looked at me. "How? How the hell am I lucky? My dad hates me, I'm a demon, and my own uncle tried to kill me! How am I lucky?" He was semi-shouting at the beginning but it turned into a painful whisper that shattered my heart.

(Ok ok I'm sorry for ruining that moment but-if you know ya know. (Look on my profile if ya don't get it XD])

I grabbed him and pulled him into the nearest alleyway. I un-did my henge and looked at him. "Gaara look at me. Now." I demanded. He hesitantly looked up at me. I grabbed him by the hair and kissed him. His eyes widened in surprise and he didn't kiss back but he didn't move away either.

"If you ever, and I mean ever, say that your a demon or monster again I will beat you. You are perfection. Yes you have your flaws but your human! Nobody on This Green Earth is perfect. Although you are in my eyes but that's not the point." I tried to joke but all it did was make an abnormal amount of chakra to rush to his face and ears. 

"I told you that your lucky because you have people who care for you. Your siblings. I've never had anyone. People hate me as you could see, because of reasons I can't tell you. But...one day. Hopefully." I offered a smile that he returned. We walked up and met with our squads. "Sakura! Susake!" I called. They turned to me and waved. "Naruto-Baka! You should've been here half an hour ago!" She yelled. I chuckled.

"Sorry Sakura. The villagers gave me trouble again and then I ran into Gaara! My friend!" I smiled. GAARA'S chakra rushed to his ears and he looked away and was joined with Termari and Kankuro. "Little bro! You joined us! Who's this with you?"Kankuro asked. I chuckled.

"It's me Naruto! I have a henge on right now." I chuckled. Their eyes widened and they nodded in understanding. "Well what are you doing here?" Temari asked. 

"Well I'm taking the chunin exams like you! Guys, The red head is Gaara, the ugly ass is Kankuro and the woman is Temari. And this is my squad! Team seven! The emo duck-butt is Susake and the pink-headed banshee is Sakura!" I chuckled earning a bash on the head from Sakura. We said our good-byes and we went on our way to the room for the tests. 

The gen-jutsu they put up on the numbers was pathetic. But yet squad seven fell for it and I sighed as I followed. A kid named Rock Lee started picking a fight with Susake and when Susake was about to fight back I pulled him by the ear and up a floor. Sakura followed behind being creeped out by bushy-brows. 

They both looked at me confused and I pointed at the sign. Then they understood. I really thank Kurama being able to see sometimes. Kakashi jumped in front of us. "Naruro, you didn't tell them anything did you?" Kakashi asked. I shook my head softly. "Oh, alright then! Well your now a bit further on your journey! Your able to take the test now!" Kakashi gave is pug-eyes smile. When I saw the confused faces of Susake and Sakura I sighed and explained to them. They "ooohhhh"ed and I opened the door abruptly giving me the attention of everyone in the room. 

"Hey! Children aren't allowed in here!" One shouted. I accidentally released some of my KI making everyone freeze.

"Oh, we aren't children!" I said in a sickly sweet voice. My voice returned to its normal dark tone in the second part while walking slowly closer to the rest of the benches. "We're ninja who've already faced an S-rank ninja as genin. And if I had any say in what you'll do," I trailed off turning around facing the squad and walking up to them only tilting my head to look at the side-ways as I finished with venom lacing every word.

"I'd say for you pussies to turn around now unless you wanna get killed."

————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Hey! Author here! Just wanted to say thanks for the support and happy Valentine's Day! This is one of my favorite books so far and people think so as well and that means more than I can describe in words! So once again thank you.