...chapter

I gently placed my rose on his coffin. The first one. The entire village had gathered under the pouring rain. Konohamaru was crying at my side holding my hand. His shaking hand placed the second flower on the coffin. We said our prayers and once we were both done i picked him up and he cried i into my cloak.

Ii walked back to gaara and he went next. He said his prayers and came back trying to help me calm konohamaru. "Why...why do good people have to die?" He asked. I gave him a small smile.

"Konohamaru answer this for me. What flowers do you pick in a flower field?" I asked. "T-the pretty ones." He whispered. "Exactly. When this is over how about we go to our flower field and we can pick the best flower for Jiji?" I asked softly. He nodded into my shirt and I stood holding him for hours. Eventually the rain cleared. And the service was over. I opened the scroll in my arm and pulled out extra clothes for all of us. We all changed at the hokage tower. 

While we were waiting for konohamaru gaara and I got to talking. "I'm leaving to find Tsunade in a few days with Jiraiya. You can still stay behind and go home with your siblings, my love." I told him. He shook his head. "You told me yourself. I'm the first person you want to see when you regain your sight." He smiled. I returned it and kissed his head. 

"Are you two done kissing? I want to go already!" Konohamaru shouted. I chuckled and gaara flushed.

"Alright Konohamaru. Lets get going." I smiled. He nodded and I took gaara and konohamaru's hand. 

Alright real fast. I'm really-watching pirates of the Caribbean Black Peral and I can take all the movies, but there's one scene that gets me every time. It's the scene when the black pedal attacks the town and there's the tiny kid crying for his mom. It breaks my heart every time.

We all arrived at the flower field in under twenty minuets. Konohamaru ran out into the field making sure not to step on any flowers. I chuckled softly and went into the middle of the clearing where a weeping willow sat.

Gaara and I sat underneath, him in my lap. Konohamaru would bring us flowers and I would gasp in surprise and tell him how beautiful it was. Then I would ask gaara how it looked. He would smile and describe the flower and it made me smile. "My,love. Thank you. For being with me." I smiled. He nodded and kissed my cheek.

"My flower, are you sure you want to come with me? I was thinking...and the surgery will be here. We'll bring tsunade back with us. So, you can stay here." I reassured him he shook his head. "It'll be nice to go somewhere after what happened today. No distractions...no people." He winked at me. I chuckled and rolled my eyes. He took the bouquet of flowers konohamaru had collected and we walked into the field to find him.

"Konohamaru!" I shouted. "Over here!" A tiny voice called. We walked over to the voice and I kneeled down besides konohamaru. "This is the one." He said proudly. I smiled. A picture of a rainbow flower different petals came into veiw. I carefully plucked the flower and asked konohamaru to hold it. I made a few handsigns and touched the flower.the flower glowed for a moment and then returned to its normal.

"Now,konohamaru give it back to me." I said softly. 

He handed me the flower then I crushed it.

Konohamaru almost burst into tears and I got a smack over the head from gaara.

"No no just look!" I yelled. The flower un crumpled itself. Then I took off a part of the stem. It grew back to its exact length. "Wow!" Konohamaru yelled. I smiled and he took into his hands. "It's should last until I die. So I want you to keep this on you. An my love," I turned to him and gave him a carnation the color of his hair. "This if for you, my flower." I smiled. His face lit up and he hugged me.I kissed him and then hugged konohamaru. 

"Alright boys, let's get back to the village, Konohamaru your parents will get worried if we stay out here for another hour." I told him. He nodded and I carried him on my shoulders. 

"My flower, we could have a kid like this one day." I told gaara through a mind link. He flushed.

"If you can keep me that long." He scoffed. I rolled my eyes. "It's the other way around, love. I want to bet you won't be able to keep me."  I chuckled. Gaara rolled his eyes and kissed me on the cheek. 

We arrived at the village twenty minuets later and I dropped konohamaru off at his parents and then gaara and I went home. When we got home I told him to come with me. He did and before I unlocked my gates took his hands. "Infuse some chakra into the ground." I told him softly. He nodded and my house came into view. 

He gasped and turned to me. "Your serious?" He asked. I nodded. "I'm not saying you have to move in-"

"I can move in?" Gaara asked excitedly. I laughed. "My love, if you would want to!" I smiled. He jumped on me. I struggled for  moment to wrap my arms around him. We put our foreheads together and stayed like that for a while. 

"Let's go get your things before we go on that trip." I smiled. He nodded excitedly and I sent a quick message with a pidgin to...I forgot that Jiji...wasn't here anymore. I crumbled up the piece of paper and threw it in the trash.

"Let's go love."

When we got to his village we went to his house and spent an hour or two packing his belongings and sealing them in a scroll. I was amused to see that gaara has a collection of stuffed animals. And he kicked me out of his room to get something so that way kurama doesn't take a mind photo of it. 

When he was finally ready we went home and he went upstairs to unpack his things. "Naruto?" He called. "Yes love?" 

"Will i be staying in a different room? Like how Susake has his own? Or will I share your room?" He asked sheepishly. I smiled. "Whatever makes you more comfortable." 

"Soooo I can share your room?" He asked hopefully. I chuckled. "Of course flower." He smiled and then ran off. Literally.

Dear god I love him.