.....chapter

I ran into him giving him a huge hug. "Itachi." I cried into his shoulder. He shushed me with a chuckle and warped his arms around me. The first time in years I was bugged. In the first time in years I felt loved. "Itachi i-" 

"What is it you little fag?" He growled with poison dripping off every word. "W-what?" I stuttered and pulled away from him to look at him. I almost screamed when I saw blood running down his face from his eyes. 

"Your just a little faggot! Nobody would ever love you!" The mocking continued to go on and on until I woke up with a scream. 

I clenched my chest and noticed that I must have put up my henge while I was asleep. "Are you alright?" A voice asked. I snapped my head to where the voice came from and found a figure sitting among the grass. "Y-yeah. Just a nightmare." I whispered while hugging my knees close to my chest.

"Well would you like to help pick some herbs? That usually helps me." He said with a smile. I nodded and started helping him pick the correct herbs. Once we were finished we said our goodbyes but I said "tell Zabuza good luck. He's gonna need it." And left him standing there speechless.

I dragged myself to Tazuna's house and plopped down on the couch. "What are you doing Naruto?" Sakura asked with a sigh. "Rethinking life." I grumbled into the couch. "What?" Sakura asked,well yelled. "Zabuza." I grumbled again.

"Stop worry Naruto! He's dead! That hunter nin took him away!" Sakura scolded. I groaned and gestured at Kakashi. "Why don't you explain to them Hatake?" I told him lazily. He chuckled and put his hand on his chest. "Yes captain." And he continued to tell them that Zabuza was alive and that the hunter nin was a fake. 

"W-what are we going to do?" Sakura whispered. "Captain?" Kakashi asked me. I grumbled something inaudible into the couch and just shrugged. 

"I'll take care of it when I jump off that bridge." I told them. 

They all sweat dropped and Kakashi was the only one that could say anything. "Captain...I don't think that's how the saying goes...." he trailed off. "It is in my book." I muttered and took a much needed nap on the couch. What can I say? Insomnia's a bitch. 

TIME SKIP

I woke up from my nap with shouting and pots clanging around. I woke up groggy and squinted my eyes to look at what was happening. Tsunami was about to be kidnapped with Inari crying at the two people. I yawned and in the time it took someone to blink I knocked the guards out and typed them up to  part of the broken house. 

"H-how did you do that so fast?" Inari asked. I shrugged. "It's pretty slow for me. I just got up though." I explained. He gapped at me and I chuckled softly.

"Well where are the others?" I asked. "They went out to the bridge with my father." Tsunami explained. My eyes widened slightly and I cursed under my breath. "Up I've got to go." I said urgently. They nodded and I jumped out of their house and to the bridge. When I got there I saw Sakura shielding Tazuna and Kakashi fighting Zabuza and haku and Susake battling it out. 

I groaned loudly and all heads turned to me. "And this is why I have insomnia! You take one nap! One! And your squad as to fight people from the bingo book!" I yelled. "It's you! From the forest!" Haku yelled. I was confused for a moment then looked down at myself and realized my henge was still on. My mouth made an "O" shape and i released the henge. Gasps were heard around me and I just sighed. 

I dropped down from a part of the bridge I was on and looked at Kakashi. "I trust you to take care of Zabuza. The runt over there needs some help." I pointed to  Susake who was laying down. Hatake nodded and I walked over to Susake. I crouched down next to him and put a hand on his shoulder and I felt my fingers become covered in thick sticky liquid. Blood. 

"Wow. You talk like you know everything yet here you are bleeding out." I muttered as I took the sebon needles out of him occasionally deflecting them from Haku. After I made sure Susake was out of the way I looked the real Haku right in the eyes. 

"I would prefer if you didn't hurt my comrades." I growled. He flinched and I broke the ice piece he was in and grabbed him.  I grabbed him by the neck and hung him over the side of the bridge.  "If you weren't, ya know evil. And not most likely straight, I'd defiantly hit this." I told him.he became hot and so I threw him on the ground. 

"I don't like to kill and I'm not going to kill someone who doesn't deserve it." I muttered. He hesitantly nodded and I looked over to Zabuza. He was surrounded by Kakashi's dogs and when Kakashi was about to give the last blow Haku moved in front of him. My eyes widened and I bit my lip and looked away. Zabuza cut through Haku and that was enough. I punched him square in the face.

"WHAT THAT FUCK! THAT WAS TO LOW EVEN FOR YOU!" I screamed at him from above him. Kakashi came up from behind me and wrapped his arms around me  to prevent me from hitting Zabuza anymore. 

"YOU HAD SOMEBODY WHO LOVED YOU! AND YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO APPRECIATE THAT! TAKE IT FROM ME ASSHOLE! ANYONE WHO'S EVER LOVED ME DIES OR LEAVES! BE FUCKING LUCKY THAT YOU HAD SOMEBODY!" I screamed. Everyone looked at me in shock. And Zabuza looked like he was about to cry. 

"Captain calm down." Kakashi whispered to me. After half a second I stopped thrashing and went limp. Kakashi hesitantly let me go and I just stood there hanging my head. I turned away from Zabuza and was about to pick Haku up when a fat ass interrupted me. 

"HAHAHAH DID THAT STUPID KID DIE ALREADY?" Ganto bantered. My head snapped to him and he shivered. "Y-your that bloody fox! How about you come join us eh? We'd be unstoppable!" He yelled. I growled and he shook in fear stepping back. I threw a Kung behind me to distract the others and took all of ganto's team out. When they looked back I was surrounded by bodies and blood. 

Sakura gasped and I just stared ganto down. 

"I-I can give you anything you want just spare me! Money, fame Women!" He said desperately. I scoffed. "I'm gay." I told him. And with one swift move to I took his head. I sealed it in a scroll for the bounty later and kicked his body off the bridge. I turned around to my squad and whispered 

"Let's go home."