Chapter...

The next year gaara and I were having the best year of our lives. I had to go on a mission today so I kissed Gaara good bye and went out with my squad. 

"Alright. We're going to Orochimaru's base. Be on your guard ever second of the way." I demanded. 

"HAI CAPTAIN!" They said in unison. I nodded and we slowly went deeper and deeper into the base, killing everyone we saw. But something was off...no alarms went off. There weren't as many guards as expected. And there was just a feeling in the air. 

When we entered the main room, I almost threw up (when some of my teammates did) when I saw what was there. Teuchi, Orochimaru, kabuto, Zabuza, and...Jiji. 

"Who the fuck did you kill to bring Jiji back?" I asked, ice in my tone. "Oh...just a traitor to the akatsuki." Teuchi smirked. This time I did puke. "Captain!" Everyone shouted. I put my hand up to stop them. 

"You....you killed Itachi." I whispered. Teuchi laughed an evil sinister laugh. "Fuck you!" I yelled. A single tear ran down my face. "Awww, the little kitsune can show emotion!" Kabuto laughed. I glared at him through my mask. 

"GO!" I yelled. My anbu shot out in different directions. I went straight for Orochimaru, but Jiji stopped me. "Jiji...please." I whispered. His face was emotionless as he continued to attack me. I kept up trying not to hurt him. I would have taken him down in under seconds if I hadn't known that this was also Itachi.

We kept fighting and fighting until I chocked on my tears. "I'm sorry jiji, Itachi." I whispered and I quickly finished the job. I choked on a sob and almost all the anbu looked at me. I shook my head. I faced Orochimaru and stared him down.

"Your a fucking bitch uncle." I spat. He just chuckled. We got into combat, throwing jutsu's at one another. But in the end.....I couldn't stop him. When I was blocking his jutsu he shot a knife at me. And it hit me in the heart. I gasped.

"CAPTAIN!" Everyone yelled. I had five ninja surrounding me while others defended my body. My eyes were getting heavy. "Captain stay awake!" Dog yelled. I scoffed. "What do you think...I'm trying to do Hatake?" I whispered.

"'M glad you joined the anbu again Hatake. But I need you to do something..." I whispered. "Anything." He promised. I smiled behind my mask. 

"I need you to reach into my weapon pack...and pull out the black box." I told him he nodded and took it out. He carefully handed it to me and I was being treated by the medical ninja that was brought along.

I opened the box and took out the ring. I took hatake's hand and placed it in his hand. "Give this to my flower. And tell him...I love him." I smiled. "Captain! No! You can give this to him your self!" He yelled. I shook my head and smiled softly. "Kakashi, we both know my fate. Thank you for being there on my journey. Tell the genin...and the sand siblings....that they were the best friends I could ask for. And that I know they'll go to a better place ....than where I'm going. Demons have to go to hell eh?" I chuckled. 

"Captain! That's not true! Well all see each other one day!" Hatake was getting desperate. I just smiled and shook my head. I reached my hand to my neck and pulled off the necklace. "Give this to tsunade." I demanded. He nodded. "And my frog wallet to Jiraiya. I know he'll love that." I smiled. Hatake nodded.

"Tell my flower...that I love him...and I always will." And I was surrounded with blackness.

With Gaara

I was sitting on the couch admiring the flower Naruto had given me, I was twirling it and brushing my fingers over my petals. Then, the flower wilted and crumbled my hands.

"This flower will last until I die." 

I screamed.

APRIL FOOLS BAHAHAHA

 (damn it ended on 666)