...chapter

Son the days passed and I was going out of the kohana gates with the Pervy sage and my flower.

"When do you think we'll get there?" Gaara asked. Pervy sage shrugged. "It depends on how long it takes to find tsunade." He sighed. I groaned. "Yeah bassan and her girlfriend shizune and their pig will be easy to find. We just have to ask around about who spent the most money and didn't gain any."

Gaara giggled and it made me kiss him on the head. Pervy sage gagged and I showed him my finger.

"Alright, let's just get going. The faster you get your sight back, the better!" Gaara smiled and I smiled back. "Hey. My love. Stand here for a moment." I whispered. He nodded and I bit my finger. I made handsigns and summoned a big fox. One big enough for the both of us. "Hey buddy." I smiled.. "Hey Naruto-Chan!"The fox yipped. Gaara stared in shock at the beautiful fox. 

"Your beautiful." He whispered. I chuckled and the fox yipped and licked his cheek. "This is my boyfriend." I smiled. The fox gasped and before we all knew it Gaara and I were on the fox's back and the Pervy sage was on his frog.

"I didn't know you could summon fox's Naruto!" Gaara said excitedly. I chuckled and kissed his cheek. "I can summon foxes and toads. I get the toads from my dad, and fox's from my mom. I'm considered as a leader of sorts since the kurama is the chief." I explained. He nodded. "How big of toads can you summon?" He asked excitedly. I chuckled nervously. "Well...I usually end up using too much chakra when I try to summon them and accidentally summon Gamabunta, the chief toad." I explained. He gasped. "Your amazing Naruto." He whispered. I felt some heat flush into my face as I looked away.

He chuckled and kissed my cheek. 

We were on the road for a few hours until we reached a village. I was in my real form, just without the scars and my eyes, but because of that I was able to talk to the village people a lot more than I would have been able to. We asked around for a while before we got out lead. We immediately took off in the direction of that village. "Can't you just shunshine us?" Gaara asked. I chuckled. "Alright."

I grabbed Gaara knowing full well the Pervy sage can shunshine and I said goodbye to the fox. He yipped happily and ran off. I shunshined with gaara in my arms and accidentally crashed into someone.

"HEY WATCH WHERE YOUR GOING BRAT!" a women yelled. I rolled my eyes and got up, and Jiraiya shunshined next to me. Gaara gasped and pulled on my sleeve. I turned to him and he pointed to the lady we ran into.

"BASSAN!" I yelped happily and jumped on her. She sighed. "Brat! How many times do I have to tell you not to call me that!" She scolded I chuckled and bassan turned her attention to gaara and gave him a glare. "Who is this?" She asked in a dead a deadly tone. I glared at her and got in front of gaara. "This is my boyfriend. Gaara of the sand." I smirked. She gasped and hugged him tightly. "Ohhh finally! The brat has someone to love! He can finally be happy!" Bassan yelled.

Gaara laughed. "Umm lady tsunade...we need a favor." Gaara has politely. She smiled. "Anything for my future godson-in law!" She boomed. Gaara flushed and I laughed. "Oh and call me tsunade." She insisted and gaara nodded.

"W-well...we found out by one of our friends that...that Naruto can regain his sight!" Gaara said excitedly. Bassan's jaw dropped and she turned to look at me. I nodded. "We have doners, but Naruto doesn't trust anyone to do the surgery but you." Gaara said desperately. "Who are the doners?" She quickly asked.

  (Y'all I forgot to mention that danzo is good in this and he looses his eye bc of this)

 "danzó and Itachi." Gaara explained. She smirked. "Then! Lets go get shizune!" She smiled. I nodded and gaara hugged me tightly. I hugged him back. I still didn't feel good about this but if it meant I was going to see my flower...then I'd be willing to do anything. Even become the greediest man on earth. 

When we walked to shizune's and bassan's apartment we explained the situation and decided to sleep at the hotel and then start traveling in the morning. My chakra was too depleted since kurama had to fill it slowly (even though it was faster than a normal person) because of this stupid curse mark. "I still want to know what your tattoos are." Gaara sighed. I chuckled. "Alright flower." I gave up. He beamed and quickly sat our bed. 

I lifted my shirt off of my head and showed him. I had the anbu mark on my shoulder, the namiKaze mark under it, and the Uzumaki mark next to the namikze one. "The top was mandatory for the anbu, and then I got my parent's symbols. I smiled and he gasped. "No way! This is the Uzumaki sign! This is on every Official ninja outfit!" He gasped. I nodded. "Like I said, my parents are popular." I laughed. 

I then pulled my upper back length hair out of the way and showed him my neck. It had a tatto of a fox there. He gasped and I felt him tracing the lines of the tattoo. I smiled softly and turned him around so he was sitting in front of me. I took his hand and pressed it to my chest over my heart. 

"I've saved this spot here, for my entire life. I decided when I was younger. This will be the spot where I have my lovers name. And if we get married. I'm going to get a red rose and your name will be under it." I smiled. He looked at me in awe. Chakra rushed to his eyes and I hugged him as he cried and smiled. I kissed him and he kissed back. 

"I know what I want to do when you gain your eyesight back." He whispered. I chuckled. "Oh yeah flower? And what would that be?" 

"I want you to fuck me into oblivion."