...chapter

A shit ton of people love gaara's nickname. Also interesting stuff is going to be in this chap.

"Your perfect flower."

Gaara flushed at my words and his his face. "Awww come here flower. Don't hide your face." I whispered carefully grabbing his hands. I smiled and he gave a ghost of a smile back. "There we go my flower." I whispered. 

"Your getting that transfer even if I have to donate it." Gaara said determined. My face insta toy turned stern. "I swear on my life if you give your eye to me I will-" I started.

"Do what?" A cheeky flower asked. I quirked an eyebrow at him and he giggled. Oh for the love of god I love that sound. I could listen to it for centuries and never get tired of it, but at the moment my flower needed to be taught a lesson. "I'll do this!" I yelled as I grabbed him and pulled him in. He yelped and started flailing in the water. I then remembered he couldn't swim. 

I immediately grabbed him and he wrapped his legs around me like a koala. I chuckled and kissed the top of his head. "I told you I would hold you." I laughed. He scowled at me and I smirked. "Dont be mad at me. Your the one who asked what I would do." I chuckled. He blushed and kissed me again. I kissed back with just as much and smirked against the kiss.

"Are you ready to go back my flower?" I asked. He nodded and I carefully sat him on the ledge. He groaned. "I hate wet clothes." He grumbled. I got out and he looked at me and instantly blushed. "That's why I take off my clothes." I laughed. Kurama was rolling around laughing and showed me gaara with a face redder than his hair.  I got dressed and started walking back with gaara attached to my side.

"So there's three days left of the exam. How do you wanna spend them?" I asked while putting my hands behind my head. He shrugged. "No clue actually. I'll probably just sleep a lot." He said being dead serious. I chuckled and put an arm around his shoulders. "Well my flower I'm pretty sure it'll be pure chaos with the rookie nine and Team guy, along with your siblings all hanging out in my house." I chuckled. 

"Yeah how's that going to work anyways?" He asked. Now that he says that...

"They'll sleep either on the couch or on the floor. Maybe the same bed if other would be willing." I muttered. Gaara nodded. Then stopped in his tracks. "So your saying I could've slept with kankuro?" Gaara asked deadly cold. I froze like a deer in headlights. 

"Well, yes. BUT!" I stopped him from saying anything else. "My flower deserves the best." I smirked. He flushed and only nodded. "So...what does this make us?" Gaara asked very quietly. "Well let's see here. "We've slept in the same bed because of your nightmares, uhhh me kissed, and I did this." I said the last part quickly as I could before smacking his butt softly. He gasped and looked at me wide as to where I was laughing so hard air was beginning to be a problem. 

"Hey!" He yelled at me. He was redder then his hair. I heard a twig snap and a kunai come our way. "GET DOWN!" I yelled pushing him down. While he was down he surrounded us in Sand, protecting us from anything else coming our way. "Nice work, love." I praised.he nodded and i told gaara to let his sand down. Once he did I ran out towards the source of the kunai. I found a ninja with a sound headband.he shout more kunais at me and I had to back down. 

"We're here to teach you faggots a lesson! We don't like faggots." A girl yelled. I igrnored her question.

"Tsk. Why is Orochimaru on my back in this exam?" I growled. "H-how did you know that!?!?" One asked. I gave him a bored look. "There is no village in the sound from what I've heard of. And that one kid with blue hair smelled like snake, in a bad way. So, we have Orochimaru on my ass." I smiled sickly at them. 

"All right, let's see just how well his genin are doing." I announced under my breath. I then got an idea. "Kurama-open a mind-link to my flower." I demanded. He grunted a response. "Gaara, take on the one with holes in his hands, fill them up with your sand. It's game over for him." I told him. He nodded from my side and I charged at the hunch-back. He was taken down easily and then I turned to the girl. 

"Y-you wouldn't hit a g-girl. Right?" She stuttered. I barked a laugh and made a slight chop of my hand to her neck, blacking her out. I sighed and looked for gaara. "Good job my flower." I praised when I saw he did as I asked. "Your plan worked well. He was to much of an idiot to notice. He scoffed. I chuckled. 

"Come on flower. Lets go back." He nodded but he looked hesitant. "What's the matter my flower?" I asked. He rubbed his arm. "Can we talk about what we were earlier?" He whispered. I sighed. "Gaara if you don't want to be in a relationship with me because of what they said-" I started. "No! No, i j-just wanted to keep talking about what we are to make sure w-were on the same page is all." He stuttered. I chuckled. 

"Well in that case-" I stopped walking and turned around to him and held my hand out. "Gaara of the sand, will you be my boyfriend?" I asked. His eyes widened and he nodded furiously. I laughed and hugged him. He hugged me back and I kissed the top of his head. "You ready my flower?" I asked. He yawned and nodded. I chuckled and bent down in front of him. He hopped on my back and we headed for my house. 

"What are we going to tell my siblings?" He whispered. I sighed. "Whatever you want love. are they homophobic?" I asked softly. I could feel him hesitantly shake his head. i smiled softly. "Im pretty sure your brother knew i liked you." i chuckled. he groaned. 'How fun." he grumbled. I laughed and kissed his head. 

"Go to sleep my flower. We'll be home before you know it." I whispered. Those words brought a smile upon his face. 

"I like that word." He responded. I quirked my head. "Home?" I asked. He shook his head.

"We." And with that my flower fell into a deep sleep. 

Alright im sorry its been a while. ive been having to do this on my computer and i dont get the chance often since its the family computer. My capitalization my not be top notch bc its not auto correcting but ill try! Promise! Well have a good day/night and TYSM for the support!