...chapter

Should I end this soon? I mean I do have 30 chaps..

I was sitting on the couch with gaara and was contemplating something. "What's wrong. I know that face." Gaara whispered. I sighed. "Nothings wrong but...I'm making a hard decision." I told him. He just nodded.

"Is about orocimaru?" He asked. I sighed. "Yes, somewhat. My anbu have been dyeing left and right. Thanks to Orochimaru's minions. Orochimaru needs a vessel. It's been getting late, and he wants susake. Or he could take you. He's going to take someone close to me." I whispered and tilted my head back.

"Naruto, I can defend myself. And so can Susake. Konohamaru has your anbu, and the sanin are more than capeable." My Flower reassured me. I just nodded and buried my head into his shoulder.

"Did you know that the Pervy sage and bassan are engaged?" I asked. He gasped. "No! I didn't! When is the wedding?" He asked excitedly. I smiled at his hyper self. 

"This summer." I explained. He gasped and was almost bursting with excitement. 

(It's the beginning of October)

"My love, what do you think about marriage?" I asked. He blushed. "I-I don't know. I think it's a beautiful thing ha where two people who love each other more than anything get together and promise their lives with each other. The time they've been together doesn't matter." He explained. I just smiled and nodded.

"I can agree love." He gave me a kiss on the cheek and stood up from the spot on the couch, and I followed him.

"How old are you again?" I asked gaara. "I'm fifteen," He told me as he walked up the stairs. "My siblings and I waited a few years until we would go to chunin. I'm thankful for that. What about you?" He asked. "I'll be sixteen on the tenth." I explained. He gasped. "Oh no! I have to get you something!" He said frantically. I chuckled.

"My love, it's fine. I don't need anything but your presence." I whispered while hugging him from behind. He sighed and held my hands.

"I'm still getting you something." He warned. I laughed. "Alright love. Just nothing too big." I demanded. He just nodded and continued to walk to our room. 

"What's the marriage laws in kohana?" He asked. I had to think about it again. 

"I'm not sure." I admitted. He sighed and flopped down on the bed. "I could ask bassan. Or there could be no rules, if your a ninja at least. Becoming a shinobi, means your signing your life up to serve your Kaze. It doesn't matter what age you are. There could be a rule like, as soon as your a jounin. I'm an anbu so I technically could marry anyone. I'll have to go through Jiji's notes but I'm pretty sure he has a recommendation for you." I smiled.

He smiled back and hugged me. "Can we to check with Tsunade?" He asked, I grabbed his hand and nodded. I shunshined and sat down at the hokage's desk with gaara.

"Bassan, we want to know marriage laws." I smiled. She smiled back. "Well, as soon as you have completed five S-rank missions, and are a jounin, you are able to be married." She explained. Gaara smiled. "Another thing I wanted to talk about...how do I become a member of kohana?" He asked. Bassan smirked. "You have to get approved by me, but I know that you've been considering it, so I already have my signature ready." She smiled. 

"Thank you!" Gaara yelled and hugged her. She hugged him back. "Anything for my future grandson-in-law." She chuckled. Gaara flushed and I smirked. 

"All I need it your signature and your a member of kohana!" She boomed. Gaara took the quill and signed his name quickly. We thanked bassan and I took him home. "So, Gaara of kohana, what do you want to do first?" I asked. He smiled. 

"Become a jounin."

Time skip to naruto's birthday

"SURPRISE!" Everyone jumped out of their hiding spots and I laughed. They had streamers and balloons everywhere. There was a cake and everyone was there. The anbu, bassan, the genin, shikimaru, the sand twins, the Pervy sage, Hatake and Iruka, everyone.

We all celebrated and then there was a big announcement. 

"We're having a double wedding!" Bassan said. We all gasped. "With who?????" Was everyone's question...except...

"HA! YOU BASTARDS ARE GETTING MARRIED ALREADY????" I asked and pointed at Kakashi and Iruka. Hatake flushed slightly and he nodded while I had Iruka on my ass. The chase went on for a while until he gave up and pouted beside his fiancé. 

"You two are getting married?" Everyone yelled. I just snickered and Hatake looked at me approvingly. "Wow, you really didn't tell anyone. I'm surprised Captain." He told me. I just snickered and nodded. 

"Alright! Time for presents!" Gaara cheered. I just sighed and everyone went to go get something. I buried my face in my hands and was close to crying when I saw everything. There were many presents, apparently everyone brought at least one.

"Awww Captain~~~ Dont cryyy!" My anbu swooned. I just flipped them off jokingly and we all laughed. I started going through presents and oh for the love of gods-

Everything was perfect. The anbu either got me weapons or new masks. The genin got me manga or little decorations. Jiraiya wro a short story about gaara and i. Bassan gave me money because she knew Jiraiya had stole my stuff. Kakashi got me a kitsune chain. And then Iruka got me a picture of him and i. And Susake. That little shit.

It was a picture of gaara and I in the pond. Where we both kissed for real for the first time.

"Naruto! What's wrong?" Susake yelped, afraid of what the answer would be. Gaara looked at me and saw the tears in my eyes.

"Thank you so much Susake. This...this means so much."