...chapter

I will be saying something at the end of the chapter (nothing bad i swear)

The month had gone by for what felt like an hour. The rookie 9, team 11, and the sand siblings all trained together. And we all agreed that no hard feelings would be put on one another. We thought of this as a friendly competition and at the pony in the chunin exams, nobody cared about the title as chunin. 

"I still don't know why you need to train Naruto, your stronger than Kaze level!" Sakura sighed from where she was sitting. I laughed.

"I don't train because I want to brag about my strength, I train because it can also take my mind off things, and it keeps be up to date where my power is. If I didn't train, I'd loose everything I've had." I explained. She nodded and i smiled.

"Naruto, can I talk with you?" Gaara asked softly. I think my heart dropped in my chest. I could feel my anxiety rising, but over the years I've learned to control it. 

"S-sure!" I stuttered. Fuck. And now Teme was staring at me. I followed Gaara to the spring where I first kissed him. Damn if he's trying to make me feel the worse I can by breaking up with me here, then it's working.

"I-I....I want to go with you to see tsunade." He declared. Okay now my anxiety has dropped and hugged him burying my face in his neck almost crying.

"W-what's wrong?" Gaara frantically asked picking my face up from his shoulder. "I-I thought you were going to break up with me." I whispered. He gasped and hugged me tighter. "Naruto, I could never do that. You have been nothing but good to me. And you have waited for me, when I thought nobody else would!" He said. I nodded into his neck.

"I'm glad that your coming with me. The first thing i want to see when I wake up is the person I love."

"I love you too Naruto."

Time skip

"Ok dobe, listen up! If you are going to my brother for an eye,then I'm coming with you. I need to see him." Susake demanded. I rolled my eyes.

"I promised you Teme! And I actually think now would be ther perfect time. He sent a letter out a few days ago telling me to meet at his spot today." I told him.

"AND YOU DIDNT TELL ME??? LETS GO!" He screamed like a kid on Christmas. I chuckled and went over to the couch gaara was on. 

"I'll be back in an hour,love." I told him and pecked him on the cheek. Gaara nodded and waved to me. 

"Come on Naruto! You can make out with your boyfriend later!" Susake yelled at me. I chuckled as gaara flushed. I grabbed onto Susake and shunshined to the special meeting spot. I saw Itachi waiting on a rock for me. 

"Your finally here Naruto I thought you weren't-" he stopped as he spotted Susake. "D-did you tell him?" He whispered. I nodded softly. Itachi slowly held his arm out and Susake ran into his arms crying into his brothers shirt. 

"I-I m-missed you s-so much i-Itachi." Susake managed to get out in between tears. Then Itachi did the unimaginable. 

He fucking started crying

I smiled at the two and sat down on my own rock giving them time to converse. After a while Susake turned to me.

"Have you told him about what lady tsunade can do yet?" Susake asked almost bouncing up and down. I shook my head and made eye contact with the now hare-shell of Itachi. 

"What can she do Naruto?" He demanded. I tried to get something out, but it felt so wrong! I can't take and eye from, he's practically my brother! Susake rolled his eyes.