.....chapter

Omg-two updates so close to each other? Ik i was surprised myself

I sat on my bed while gaara was taking a shower debating on telling them about myself. "I...i think ill wait. It was bad enough that i told my squad..." i thought. I heard gaara call for me and i popped up. "Yeah gaara?" I asked. "I uh need clean clothes." He whispered. I nodded. I grabbed him sweatpants that were too small and one of my tee-shirts. I placed a hand over my eyes but really just cut off my chakra connection. 

"Sorry if they're a bit big. Your kind of small." I told him. "Ok." He whispered. I turned around and  laidback on the bed. "You know gaara...you can always ask me for help. I'm not going to judge you." I called to him. "Yeah sure." He sassed. "No, I'm serious. If anything people would judge me by just knowing  who I was." I whispered. "Who are you? When we were taking te written exam i heard you say something about you parents being popular." He called from the bathroom. 

"Yeah uh... we should talk about that when everyone else is around..." i trailed off. "Alright." He agreed. He walked out of the bathroom and i literally got a nosebleed. "Are you ok?" He asked. I just nodded slightly as i held a hand to my nose. "How about you get comfortable? I have...stuff to do." I ended up on. "Oh yeah? What kind of stuff?" He asked. I laughed nervously. Istarted thinking of excuses. 

"Ill give you a kiss if you tell me." I froze. "Fine. Ill tell you but kiss first flo-gaara!" I demanded. He smirked and pecked me on the cheek. i swooned. "Third kiss this day. I feel spoiled." I bragged. He stopped. "Third?" He asked. Damnit. I knew one thing like this would happen. "Oh yeah. When i carried you. You gave me a little peck." I smirked. He turned red."alright ill tell you what i have to do." I told him. He sat down on the bed next to me and i smiled. 

"Well i have to make sure the rookie nine of the village hidden in the leaves are alright. They're my comrades and... ugh i cant keep secrets from you!" I groaned. "Orochimaru is in the village. I dont know if he wants susake...or me." I whispered. Gaara looked at me in shock.

"Why would he want either of you?" He asked. i let out a long sigh. "Susake is the last of the uchiha's, well otheer than his brother. And me? To many reasons but i dont see how he would know any." I whispered. Gaara nodded in understanding. I stood up from my spot. "I have to go." I whispered. "I'm coming with you." He demanded. 

I scoffed. "No your not. Why do you think i brought you here? So you would be safe. Orochimaru is not a force to be reckoned with. And if he foun out that that the Kazekage's son was here? He would take you." I whispered. "I can fend for myself!" He yelled. i took his hands in mine. "But what if you get injured? I would never forgive myself! I'm fucking bad luck! Everyone who I've ever been close to...dies." I whispered the last part. 

"If i make a mistake i can blame myself. Besides, what's that think weirdos like you say? Stronger in numbers?" He asked. I chuckled. "I guess so gaara." I told him. He got dressed back into his old clothes and somehow the rest of the people in the house heard the argument and decided to come with. "Fine! Fine! Lets go." I groaned.

we started heading out around the grounds and we met with inoshikocho squad. "Hey guys!" I yelled. "Hey Naruto!" Choji yelled. "Did you guys get your scrolls yet?" I asked. They shook their heads. "Well how about the rookie nine and the sand siblings team up? We already got our scrolls so dont worry." I smiled. They visually relaxed and we started to head out. Somehow we were met up with the other squad. "What about neji,ten ten, and rock lee?" Choi asked. 

"What about us?" Neji asked us. I snickered as susake flushed. "Well we're al teaming up. Does anyone have extra scrolls?" I asked. Hinata rose her hand. "I had a double earth scroll." She whispered. "That's great! We needed that one! Do you mind if we take it? We have an extra heaven scroll that you can take!" Ten ten reasoned. After enough co operation everyone had their scrolls and we made our way towards the middle. About halfway back i heard something.