...chapter

Today was the day. I was getting the surgery. I was nervous but my flower was beside me the entire day. I was led into a big room by Tsunade. "Just relax Naruto. Stop using your chakra." She demanded. I nodded and then I was surrounded by the familiar blackness. "Alright Naruto, I'm going out you to sleep. You'll wake up when it's over." She promised.

I nodded and flinched slightly as I felt a mask being put on my face. And then I feel asleep.

3rd. POV (Ik Ik! Its been a while!)

Naruro, Danzo, and Itachi were all laying on tables and Tsunade and Shizune were working hard to effectively get the surgery done. Outside of the walls the genin, Jiraiya, Kakashi, iruka, and even all of the anbu  were all there. Gaara was pacing nervously and his siblings kept trying to calm him down. Susake was also nervous for his brother, but Neji who had been his boyfriend for a few days now, was comforting him to the best of his abilities. 

"It's been a few hours, what if something happened?" Gaara frantically said while in the arms of Temari. "Little brother calm down. Your just stressing yourself out." Kankuro reassured Gaara.

"Yeah, and tsunade said that once she's done with the surgery she'll move the other two out of the room and you'll be able to be by his side until he wakes up." Kankuro reassured him. Gaara nodded. Gaara's thoughts were eating at him and he tried to talk to shukaku while he waited.

"Stop worrying runt. Kurama wouldn't let anything happen to that boy. His mother was the only good Jinchuuriki to him. He wouldn't let her child die." Shukaku told gaara. Gaara was surprised by Shukaku's sentiment. He had never said anything to him like this. "Thanks Shukaku. I'm sorry for hating you...maybe your not all that bad." I told him through the mind link. "Thanks runt." Shukaku told gaara.

All of a sudden tsunade burst trough the doors and gaara was out of Temari's lap faster than light. 

"Is he okay? Did it work?" Gaara asked frantically. Tsunade just smirked. 

"It was a success."

Gaara nearly broke down from happiness and everyone else cheered. Gaara burst through the two doors to see Naruto laying on a bed peacefully. 

NARUTO'S POV (LETS GO BOYS)

My head felt like it was under water. My mind was foggy, my face hurt, my body felt numb, and everything was bright.....wait. Things started coming back to me. The surgery, the squads, my flower. I wanted to open my eyes, but a side of me said no. I was tired, but I would be able to finally see my flower!

But what if it didn't work? And I would die knowing that Itachi and danzo had gave something so valuable to them for nothing. But then then I would die not knowing! And the damage has already been done. I felt something take my hand and I could only guess who it was. I slowly opened my eyes and when I did brightness filled my eyes.

I groaned in pain and sat up with one hand over my eye. "Naruto! Are you ok?" My flower asked. I grunted and nodded. "Bright." Is all I managed to say before slowly opening my eyes away from the sun. Color. I could see the yellow of the sun through the window. The blue blanket that was covering me. I gasped and held a hand in front of my face. 

I could see the tan skin with calluses and scars. I looked over to my side and burst into tears. I carefully reached out and stroked the red hair of my flower. I traced over the sign on his head that meant "love", and I wiped his tears with my thumbs. Before I knew it I kissed my re-headed love and then pulled back.

"I can finally see you my love." I whispered before engulfing him into a big hug where we both cried.

The end.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

SIKE!!!!