Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven: Prophecy

Note: Heyy guys!! Sorry for not updating in a while! I keep having ideas for the Christmas Special so it's taking longer than I thought it would. (Read the A/n at the bottom for more information)

-------------------------------------------------

"The gold piles upon their doorstep,

Each day we count, we prep.

Until the day she shall be born to this destiny,

unknown to our unease.

When death befalls upon her, the world shall wait,

while the birth of the new King is at stake.

From the ashes, she shall rise again,

Only soon to be trapped in a lion's den."

--------------------------------------------------

Smoker choked on his spit.

"Okay, listen here you-" He paused, staring into your innocent eyes. You probably weren't talking about sex. Actually, probably was an understatement. He could feel his face heating up as his thought bombarded him. His head was swimming as you watched him struggle to get an answer out.

"Er, is that a yes?"

"Yes?" Smoker blinked at his mistake as you cheered excitedly. Now he was feeling guilty and he didn't want to ruin your mood. Well, at least you didn't seem to have any ulterior motives. He watched you with deadpan eyes as you flopped onto the bed, rolling around excitedly.

Oh wait.

Smoker paled visibly as he realized there was only one bed.

Shitshitshitshitshitshitshit-

"I- uh, have to go do somethings before I sleep. So I'll be uh back." He made a way for the door, only pausing when you asked him in a slightly nervous voice, "You'll come back though right?"

"Yeah yeah, I'll come back," he huffed. Opening the door, he walked out, shutting it behind him. Well that was embarrassing. Walking out of the inn, he decided that he would head back to base. He needed to time cool down and think. There were too many thoughts and emotions going through him. Hopefully Tashigi wouldn't notice and leave him alone.

* * *

"Luffy, can I talk to you?" Luffy took a bite of meat as he looked up at his navigator. "Yehwashup?" he said with a mouthful of meat. Nami internally cringed at his behavior, but she suppose she was going to have to get used to it.

"You remember when I... um..."

"Stole Merry?"

"No-"

"Laughed when Zoro forced me to drink my booger?"

"No I- Stop interrupting me!" she shouted as Luffy opened his mouth again. He had a sad frown on his face. The meat in his hands was held close to his face.

"I was going to take another bite of meat."

"Well you keep interrupting me!" Nami sighed exasperated. "I wanted to say that when I..." She instinctively reached to clutch the tattoo she had stabbed. "When I told you I needed help, I saw... I saw Y/n." Luffy stopped eating his meat, eyes wide and now very interested in what Nami had to say.