Chapter 22

Triton's POV

"What? Aren't you going home?" tanong ni Dastan sa akin sabay lagok ng kaniyang inumin. Nasa C4 club kami ngayon, getting wasted because of my damn life! Tinitiis ko ang lahat para sa walang kwentang plano na 'to. I need to accomplish this plan or else they'll throw me away. I don't want that to happen kaya kinakaya ko ang lahat kahit na sobrang nahihirapan na ako. May dinamay pa akong ibang tao para sa planong 'to, fvck!

"What's the next plan?" Tinapik ni Arkanghel ang balikat ko. Inilingan ko lang siya. For now, I don't have plans, I'm focusing on someone right now. I missed her, I need to cope up with her.

I know she's tired of babysitting me, but she didn't give up; instead, she's always taking care of me. I loved her from the start. It sounds silly, right? But that's the truth. It's hard to express your feelings to someone because you'll receive heartbreak that makes you turn down. 

I did hurt her before, but I truly regretted it. I blame myself every day, and I don't know if I can forgive myself after what I did to my wife. And I don't know if I can still live in this world knowing that she's mad at me and no one can change that. It's my fault from the start, and I guess at the end too. I can't help but feel sick every time she's around. 

About Amber and me? We're not on good terms, kahit simula pa lang. I knew what her plan was from the start, but I chose to keep my mouth shut. She's one of the enemies that I've been longing to kill someday. Wait for me, Amber. 

I tried to act like a fvcking idiot husband for her, but she's so annoying. I thought she's really pregnant with my child but fvck! She fooled me.

Sinisisi ako ang sarili ko sa lahat ng nangyari noon.

"What the fvck, dude! Are you crying for pete's sake!" I looked at my friends. They're now facing me with worry plastered on their faces. I laughed and wiped my tears away. Damn it!

"Huh? Me? Crying? Hell no, dude! Napuwing lang ako!" That didn't make sense. 

"Sabihin mo sa daga!" pairap na sagot ni Kiefer. Sinamaan ko lang siya ng tingin and I decided to stand up and calm myself.

"Saan ka pupunta? Uuwi ka na ba sa asawa mo?"

I smiled but feel sad inside because my wife hated me. Ang sarap sa pandinig na may asawa akong uuwian pero tangina lang! Hanggang pangarap na lang talaga ako.

"She can understand you. Explain everything to her,"

"I hope she will."

I left them. I took my cigarette out of my pocket. I lit it and then put it in my mouth while looking at the people who were having fun inside and outside the club.

I can feel the stares of my friends from where I am standing right now, . I know they're worried about me but I can handle myself, I won't cry for a girl. I'm  rich and heartless businessman, why would I cry for a girl? They're not special, so why wasting my tears? Tss stultus!

I roamed my eyes inside the club. Everyone is having fun even my friends they are having fun too. Fortunately, ngayon lang ako nagkakaroon ng oras, when I'm going home later I can't do this anymore, like hanging out with my friends, having fun with some random girls, working, dealing with some stupid business partner and many more. I'm going back to my normal life, like pretending, knowing nothing. Its bullshit!

"Where have you been? Malapit na akong masiraan ng ulo dahil sa kakahanap sayo? Hindi ka ba concern sa sarili mo? You almost died because of that fvcking accident, but it seems like it didn't happened to you!" watching her yelling at me because of my stubbornness, damn! It feels heaven. I love her and I really meant it.

"Naririnig mo ba ako? Saan ka galing? At bakit amoy sigarilyo ka? Did you smoke? Hindi ba bawal 'yon sa 10 years old ha!" I didn't respond. Dahan-dahan siyang lumapit sa akin, hinila niya ang kwelyo ko at inamoy ang sarili ko.

I almost kiss her because she's too close that I can't help but smell her too. Fvck! Aria! Don't go too close to me or else I might rip your clothes right now and take you inside my room.

"Amoy alak ka! What the hell did you do to yourself?! Alam kong matangkad ka at tingin ng mga tao sayo ay normal ka, but in this situation you're 10 years old Triton, and this is bad!"

"How bad? Hmm?" Hinapit ko siya sa bewang at mas nilapit ko pa siya sa sarili ko. Damn! She smell so good.

"Triton, alam mo ba ang ginagawa mo ah!" and now she's angry, but cute. She's pretty as hell, I can't resist her beauty, I made a right choice, she's the only one that I'd marry and I didn't regret marrying her even if she doesn't want to.

"I want to sleep beside you, Ate Aria," I tried my best to sounds sweet in front of her. Well sa kaniya ko lang naman talaga ginagawa 'to. If my buddies know this? Pagtatawanan ako ng mga tanginang 'yon.

Napansin kong namula ang mukha niya. Hindi niya parin naalala ang nangyari kagabi pero alam niyang hubo't hubad siya, but she didn't bother to ask me why she's naked last night.

"W-What? Malaki kana! You have your own room and I don't share, lasing ka pa and ang baho mo!" angil niya at marahas niya akong tinulak pero kinalabit ko muli ang kamay niya at walang pasabi-sabing hinalikan ang labi niya.

Hindi ko alam kung hanggang kailan ko gagawin ang pagpapanggap na 'to. I can't stop myself kissing her while she's around, while she's with me. Hindi ko maiwasang hindi siya halikan or inisin. Baka nga ngayon nagdududa na siya. Who the hell I care?

"Triton! I'm your Ate!"

"But I don't want to be your lil brother, you are my wife and no one can change that." dahil sa sinabi kong 'yon bigla niya akong naitulak ng malakas.

"You remember?" takang tanong niya. Fvck!

"Remember what?" tanong ko sa maliit na boses. Damn it! Mukhang dahil sa kaniya pa ako mabubuking. Shit!

"Parang bumalik kana sa dati, you're not th—"

"I don't get you nor understand you. I want to sleep now, Ate Aria, hihintayin kita sa itaas."

Napasapo ako sa noo ko. Tangina! Muntik pa akong madulas.

Hinawakan ko ang beywang ko. Nakita ko ang nag-uumbok kong pare duon. Tangina! Ang lala ng epekto mo sa akin, Ariana. Nakakabaliw!

***

Don't forget to vote and leave a reaction. Thank you!