Chapter 14: Sophie? Do you have a fever?

Sophie woke up in her guest room in Everglen. She heard quiet snoring and saw Fitz sleeping in a chair beside her bed. He had a small glob of drool on his lip. Sophie giggled. Now he can be one of the drolly boys! 

Fitz woke up to Sophie's laughter and smiled. 

"Morning, Beautiful." He said in his groggy morning voice. Sophie couldn't help but smile. 

"Good morning!" She said cheerfully.

"So, what's on the agenda for today?" Sophie asked.

"I don't know. What do you want to do?" Fitz inquired.

Sophie suggested that they went to Atlantis and went shopping.

"Sophie? Lay down now." Fitz said.

"What? Why?" Sophie protested but she obeyed. Fitz placed a hand on her forehead.

"Hmmm you don't have a fever, maybe I should take you to Elwin just in case."

"What? Why do I have to go to Elwin?" Sophie asked.

"Because you want to go shopping! In Atlantis!" Fitz said surprised. Sophie laughed and Fitz joined in. She climbed out of bed and walked into the closet. She found a beautiful dark blue dress with little diamonds that looked like stars. She curled her hair into loose waves and pinned a few strands back with diamond hair pins.

Fitz was dressed in a navy blue jerkin and a white cape. He placed a silver cape around Sophie's shoulders and offered his arm. Sophie took it and they walked to the Leap Master. 

"Atlantis!" They shouted together and the light whisked them away.