Chapter 18: Telling EVERYONE

"Ok, Soph, who do you want to tell first?" Fitz asked. 

"Um, I guess our parents first. Since they are, you know, our parents." Sophie said. Fitz agreed and they light leaped to Everglen.

Sophie called Grady and Edaline to invite them to Everglen. Not telling them more than,

"We have some news!"

Sophie and Fitz paced the floor as Grady and Edaline arrived. Edaline gasped and covered her mouth the second she saw the beautiful ring on Sophie's finger. Grady didn't notice the ring and confronted Fitz.

"You got her pregnant didn't you! You're only eighteen how could you do this! You're not even married yet!" 

It took both Sophie and Edaline to stop Grady from punching him in the face. 

"Grady! They're engaged! Cant you see that gorgeous ring on her finger!" Edaline yelled. Sophie had to cough to cover up her laughter.

A few minutes later, they told Alden and Della who were very pleased. 

Biana vanished to eavesdrop but was quickly found when she squealed so loudly Sophie was surprised that the windows were still intact.

Biana invited the whole gang to tell them.

As soon as they arrived, Biana screamed,

"SOPHITZ IS OFFICIAL! THEY ARE GETTING MARRIED! SOPHIE AND FITZ ARE ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!"

"Biana! Our eardrums!" Keefe scolded. 

The rest of the evening, everyone was giving their congratulations and celebrating. Sophie was really happy. Until Biana brought up dress shopping. One of Sophie's worst nightmares.