Chapter 15: Atlantis

Sophie and Fitz arrived at the cliff. Fitz pulled out a portable hurricane and threw the bottle down. The wind began and Sophie started to shake. She still didn't like the whole jumping into a hurricane concept. 

"Together on three?" Fitz asked. Sophie nodded.

She gripped Fitz's hand and he started to count.

"One" He said.

"Two" Sophie continued.

"Three!" They both said together as the jumped. 

Instead of the usual soft landing though, Sophie landed on something else. She looked down and realized that Fitz was on the ground underneath her! 

No wonder she had only ever seen people go one at a time. 

"Sorry!" Sophie apologized.

"Don't apologize. I'm fine." Fitz reassured. Sophie helped him up and they strolled through the streets of Atlantis. Hand in hand.

They walked into a building that was like the elvin version of a shopping mall. They walked for a little while until they found a store called: All You Could Need in One Place! They decided to check it out because if it really was all they could need in one place, that would mean a lot less walking around and Sophie's feet were already sore from walking in heels.

Sophie and Fitz split up and wandered around the store. Sophie saw Fitz going to the jewelry section while she went to look at pet items to find something for Iggy. She ended up finding a fluffy teal chew toy that squeaked! Iggy would love that. She also found a Panakes scented air refresher to put by Iggy's cage so his toxic farts wouldn't stink all the time. 

Fitz came over to her with a small bag in his hand and they both bought their items. By the time they both arrived back at Everglen, they were so tired from their outing, it was hard for them to make it upstairs to their rooms before they fell asleep!