Chapter 3: The Makeover

Lihn hailed Sophie thirty minutes after she had talked to her last to he if Fitz hat passed the boyfriend test , but knowing Grady, he would have passed most people as long as it wasn't Keefe. (Or that boy in his case). Once Sophie picked up Lihn asked her all about it. Apparently Fitz had passed with flying colours and they were going out  tonight.

"Help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, what should I wear!?" Sophie complained

"I'm coming right over and I'll bring Biana to." Lihn replied

"Thank you, your the best!!," Sophie said before she closed her imparter and ran into her closet, returning to her former dilemma. Almost instantly Sophie hears a knock on her door. She turned to open it and it was Lihn and Biana! 

"Oh thank the universe, you're here!" Sophie shouted.

Biana looked her in the eye and then went into Sophie's closet to take a look. Eventually they had decided on a light teal dress that went down to her knees, but the back was longer with a short train. It had some gold mesh below her neck and a halter style back,  it was perfect.

Her shoes were gold and black heels with a band around her ankles.

 For her makeup there was light gold eyeshadow a little bit of blush, but Sophie insisted otherwise because she knew she would be blushing a lot anyways. She also had light pink lipstick gold eyeliner to bring out the colour of her eyes and some gold eyeshadow.

Her hair was in a half up half down waterfall braid and Biana insisted that they put a few gold hi-lights in her hair. They had finally finished when they heard the doorbell ring. Sophie rushed down the stairs and she was very proud of herself when she didn't fall, A/N. Insert dramatic pause here. until the last step when she fell. She thought she was going to hit the ground, but she felt strong arms catch her, holding her bridal style. She looked up blushing realizing it was Fitz that had caught her.