Would You Rather?

Bakugou Katsuki

Where are we meeting today

Peppermint Bitch

Same as last time, probably should have told you before.

Would it hurt to respond once?

Read 6 minutes ago

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

Asshole.

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

"We meet again," Todoroki said from the same spot he was in last time.

"That was the plan dipshit," Bakugou pushed past him, only knowing the general direction of the other's house.

"How did I get that name?"

"It's either that or pretty boy."

"I'll take pretty boy, sounds better," Todoroki took a left and so did Bakugou.

"Of course it does," Katsuki flicked the side of Shouto's head. "I made it."

"You mean 'picked it' for me," Todoroki corrected.

"Let's just get going."

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

"It was odd to have Mina talking about the podcast with us in the same conversation," Todoroki said as he opened the door to his house.

"We're not famous or some shit," Katsuki entered after him. "But it was weird to hear me not act like me, did you plan that?"

"Not at all, I just noticed that when I acted differently, you did as well," Shouto started to take the stairs, Katsuki in tow.

"This is going to be chaos you know?"

"I thrive with the chaotic."

"And dumbass energy."

"That too."

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

"You brought a notebook this time, huh?" Shouto remarked as he double-checked the mics.

"Can't bring a laptop all the time pretty boy," Katsuki smirked as he sat down in the chair, dropping said notebook on the table.

"That is true," Shouto sat down across from Katsuki, placing his laptop down.

"Ready for hell?"

"I'm already there, and talking to the gatekeeper."

"More like the ruler, get it right, peasant."

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

"Would you rather have every shirt you ever wear to be itchy or only be able to use 1 ply toilet paper?" Katsuki asked, smiling like the Chester cat.

"You ABSOLUTE HEATHEN!" Shouto yelled, he was standing now, "I'd rather DIE!"

"You have to pick one,' Katsuki pushed.

"What would you rather do, HUH?"

"Not my question Ace."

"I want to drag you through the mud."

"You won't."

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

"What food do you want this time?" Shouto asked.

"Doughnuts and coffee," Katsuki was feeling like having something simple.

"What are you, a cop?"

"Nope, I'm a bad bitch."

"Touché."

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

"I regret agreeing to do this podcast with you," Katsuki was not making any eye contact with Shouto.

"NO! Answer the question," Shouto placed both of his hands on the table with a loud thud. "Would you rather have your friends look at your entire search history, doesn't matter if it's deleted or have me look at it?"

"NONE! I don't trust you!"

"They say your friends!"

"They would mock me for years!"

"WHY?!"

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

"I hate you more now," Katsuki said at the doorway with his coffee.

"Feeling is mutual, I have to edit." Shouto shoved him outside. "Bye."

". . ."

"Leaving me on read in real life now, I see how it is."

A/N:

Hello everyone, Aaron here, sorry for the long wait my school is starting again and I want to keep mediocre grades at best. So I think I have a good schedule idea, I'll update once or twice a week, it would give me time to do both my school work and write. Again, I'm sorry for the long wait, I'll see you on the next page.

A. Evans