Finding something to do for a 1k Subscriber Special

"Mina, you're only here when something happened with that podcast," Kirishima noted. "What is it this time?"

"You got me good, but seriously you haven't heard?" Mina asked.

"No, I only check it once a week. I usually just listen to it in the background, it is very soothing somehow."

"D.G.M. just reached one thousand subscribers on Youtube! I am happy for them, I wonder what they're gonna do for it!" Mina exclaimed, way too happy for it but how is going to stop her.

Katsuki sat beside them, half-listening to the conversation. Even though he is the co-host of Don't Get Mad, Bakugou barely checks the number of views they get let alone the number of followers they have. But this has to be some kind of milestone, he has to do something for the people who chose they are good enough to follow (Katsuki has grown a soft spot for them, who can blame him.)

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

Ruby

We reached 1k on youtube you know

We got to do something about it

What you got

Peppermint Bitch

I was thinking of a Q and A, but I want to do something else with it.

Just doing the Q and A seems bland and overused, not what D.G.M is going for.

I know you won't reply so just talk to me at our meeting today.

See ya later ruby.

Read 4 minutes ago

That's such a cheesy nickname, but I don't hate it. Was the last thing Katsuki thought before being dragged into an argument on who is the strongest Avenger, there was no winner.

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

"A Q and A sounds like a good thing to do, it'll be tough because I think a lot will be about what we look like and that," Shouto explained.

"Well of course they would be dumbass, we can do like multiple different things in between," Katsuki answered.

"I don't want it to be too much, maybe we should bake or something, or play truth or dare. What do you think?"

"I can cook, but barely bake, knowing your skill it'll be a clusterfuck."

"That was not an answer."

"I'll do it, but what would we bake?" When Katsuki took time to look at Shouto, his eyes looked like he planned this, and if Shouto did, Katsuki would not be surprised.

"Some quack-sants," Shouto just looked at him, barely containing a slime.

"Nope."

"Oh come on! It's our claim to fame, it has to be a merch item. Make some quack-sat with me, homie."

"Never call me homie, again,"

"Ruby, please," Shouto pleaded, he was giving the most deadpan puppy eyes, but it was super effective.

And Katsuki is a weak man.

"FINE!" Bakugou crossed his arms to signal this was a compromise he didn't want to make, but after remembering everything Shouto does for the podcast, making a few quack-sants won't hurt.

"Oh, we have to go grocery shopping tomorrow."

"Why? Doesn't your house have the baking shit?"

"It does, but there is barely any sugar, let alone chocolate or caramel and I want to make a bunch of them."

"That's a little extra, don't ya think?"

"You call people 'lame extras', I'm doing better."

"Whatever helps you sleep at night, candy."

"Candy? That's too sweet, even for you."

"Short for Candy Cane, dickweed."

"Sounds like a pet name, I like it."

"I'm never calling you that again."

"Guess you can't always win, but be free after school, meet me at the bus stop so we can go shopping."

"Got it, boss."