Author Note

Hello, Aaron here! Sorry if you thought this was a double update, this is more like a catch-up. I just remembered that what I write on notes on Archive does not show up here, so this is more for Wattpad readers, but I feel like I should post this on both so it's even and everything is cleared up. I'll be talking about my update schedule and plot things, like why this story is kinda steering off Shouto and Katsuki. Without further ado, I'll get to it.

Updates

If you haven't noticed, or read a comment I replied to a while ago, I update once a week. Usually on Wednesdays, but as you can see, not always. The latest I'll update without a note at the bottom will be Friday. I want to be able to update more, but I have school and sports to keep up with so I'll be with this schedule for a while.

Plot

A few things that I haven't cleared up too much that are usually cannon in stories is:

Shouto has told no one about his childhood since I want him saying it to be a big moment in his and Katsuki's relationship.

Not necessarily as boyfriends, but in general. Katsuki and Izuku's relationship with each other isn't as bad as it is in the anime, but that's another reason that will come up later in the story.

The fact that Katsuki and Shouto live close together, I'll go more in-depth about that later as well.

Now, the reason I'm doing a little side-stepping to the other characters is because I want there to be development in everyone, and I hate the fact I've been so zero in n Shouto and Katsuki and let them fall to the side. But you'll still see our boys being idiots in love so don't worry.

That's all I have at the moment so I'll take my leave, hopefully, you enjoyed the actual chapter this week. I have a lot to do- prepare to watch The Falcon and The Winter Soldier- and I have another chapter to write so this is goodbye for now,

See you on the page!

A. Evans